*•.•* the 1st addition *•.•*

HELLO! guess who's back 🤞🏼 words can't express how GRATEFUL AMD OVERJOYED  i am for the endless support 😭 to be honest, after reading everything again after almost a year later, it kinda sucks. however, i understand that I AM NOT SHAKESPEARE, yet i am a wattpad fanfic writer. anyways, thank you SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH for the 10k reads, and here is a little present for readers: a short addition!
happy reading 💞

*•.•*

20/7/2024, 2pm

-baby, please hand me the scissors!- i yell across the house in hopes that joão will hear me, since i couldn't be arsed to get up and pick up a new pair of scissors. i may have displaced my fabric scissors.

after a few brief moments of silence, i decide to yell again. -sweetie! a pair of scissors!- i raise the volume of my voice.

-huh?- he yells back. -scissors, god damn it!- this time i annoyedly groan at him, impatiently waiting on my scissors.

he appears at the doorframe of the room i spent the past three to four hours in and leans against it. -you needed these, i suppose?- he teases me as he shows me a pair of big kitchen scissors.

-that's n- nevermind.- i was about to complain to him, but i quickly dropped the idea because i felt too bad. -whatcha making?- he comes up to the table and pulls out a chair.

-just a little something... a little cosmetic bag.- i smile at him as precisely cut the pretty floral print fabric. i recently picked up sewing as a hobby and joão did not resist on buying me the prettiest equipment, ranging from needles to a whole sewing machine.

-you're literally so smart.- he looks straight into my eyes and says completely seriously. i burst into laughter because of his comment that caught me off guard, but he looks at me confusedly. -did i say something funny?- a playful but clueless smile appears on his lips.

-trust me, you do not need to be that smart to learn sewing. see how i've only been sewing for what, two weeks, and i'm doing pretty good.- i take one of his hands into mine and hold it.

-okay, miss, then teach me.- he daringly says. -sure, sassy man.- i reply and he scurries closer to me to see my work better. he gives me a quick peck on the cheek before taking a needle and some thread into his hand.

-alright, now look at what i'm doing carefully...- i say to him as i start showing him the basics.

*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•**•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•**•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*

-you get it now?- i sigh as i look at him doubtfully. -yea, yea, i guess...- he swiftly dismisses my doubts and takes a piece of fabric.

-okay sweetie, let me see.- i wrap my arms around him and rest my head on his shoulder as he clumsily sews two pieces of fabric together. i look at his focused face and notice that he slightly stuck his tongue out.

-okay, is this it?- he looks back at me and hands me the crappily sewn scraps of fabric. -oh!- i say as i check the seams out. his sewing skills are a disgrace to the whole world, but i can't expect him to be great when he only watched me sew for 15 minutes.

-that's great, honey!- i caress his face and kiss him. -i guess you're right.- a sheepish smile appears on his lips and makes me laugh. -but you just keep sewing, i'll pass.- he tells me and i become confused.

-i don't get it...- i laugh awkwardly. -i thought that you enjoyed this.-

-you're a million times better, and i don't really find doing the same thing over and over again that amusing...- he says and looks at me apologetically.

-but you play fifa all day...- i tease him and a cocky smile creeps up onto my face. -and you're always kicking a ball around.-

-okay, now that's completely different.- he laughs.

-yea, whatever..- i continue working on my project and he gives me a quick kiss before he gets up to leave. he stops at the doorframe and looks at me.

-bye mae, i'm gonna go and play some video games!- he childishly grins and turns around on his heel.

-bye sweetie!- i theatrically wave at him and he waves back with a smitten smile.

*•.•*