Kabanata 16

Date

"Perfect! " Ana said as she braided my hair,her intimidating face changed to a proud smile on her face. I couldn't ask for more with this woman, she's more excited than me and she want every good on my date. My heart flutter.

"Thank you." I utter slowly. Wearing an off shoulder red dress, with my pearl earrings. My bright eyes glow and my skin. Pouting my lips after I applied my La bouche rouge. I smile on myself as I check on the mirror, good to go.

"You are more beautiful with your make up on, Grace." She said.

"You're beautiful too Ana." I say, her chinita eyes glow.

"Of course I am, " She giggle." And you're a goddess."

"Whatever you say," Rolling my eyes at her, we both laugh at each other. She's exaggerated with her compliments,I'm not used to it, "so, where you go later? " Changing our topic.

"Gym, got a big fight on the ring tomorrow." She shrugged.

"Underground fight?" I say.

"Underground fight. Yeap, wanna see me fighting? Ask William."

"Is it, this part of your Military training or your just out of your head?" I raised my eyebrows. Judging her skills, I know it's possible but she's a woman how can she be in the ring?

"Nah, this is me before I dispute them all, I realize that I cannot change the past but to move forward. I learn to accept everything because those things happen for a reason,i meet you along that's a blessing and it makes me realize that no matter how far I'm angry with them they are my family. I love them and I miss them. " Her eyes tell me her honesty.

I never thought I could hear her sentiment, I thought she's on the don't care at all. But I know deep down she's torn and hurt. She's freeing her self from guilt and embracing her past. She's brave.

"It's been a while, the queen of the underground world is back." She says like it's not a big deal if she kills or killed.

"You're not kidding? "

"Nopppeee.." A big smile on her face. "I played it before it was not my first time, don't worry I won't need a doctor, just my bestie to boost my energy." Winking at me.

I picked up my purse and lastly i looked in the mirror as she checked on me.

"Someone's gonna swift off his feet." She continued.

I cannot sense her worries, she's more focused on my date tonight, my thoughts may be radical but I believe in her, she's the Star surrounded with big man and fighting in underground fight would be easy on her. Her genuine honesty I know I shouldn't worry about her.

"Good luck to your date my bestie." I rolled my eyes again, she's teasing me over my date, a typical Ana Lin is back.

She sent me off to his car, William pulled open the door to his car as I came close at him and a chaste kissed him. My two hands on his shoulder and our nose touches each other.

"Hello my beautiful wife." He nibbled my bottom lips as he kissed me back. His surprise eyes never leave mine. He kisses me once more as i kiss him back. A French kiss!

"Ewwww, gross you too!" Showing her disgusting face. "Can you two be sensitive, pretty single is here."

We chuckled at her. I run my nose to his shoulder he smells good, I like his Cologne, he smells like a Versace eau, he held my head as I quickly went inside the car and buckled myself up with a smile on my lips.

William settles himself as he ignites the car, he beeps once as the car moving. Ana waved his hand to us.

William made contact in the front mirror as I smiled at him. He had a fascinating smile on me, I found myself watching his lips and i looked away feeling my cheeks heat.