Kabanata 31

Blink of an eye

I paddle my feet in the sea water as I enjoy fluting and do my butterfly strokes. These few days were so beautiful like the sky today. William is on the table sitting with his wide leg open. He looked so busy cutting some fruit for me. I giggle the view, it is so perfect as he is the perfect husband to me. Bohol is my favourite memory I mean it was before and it is even more, William give me the most unforgettable memories, our wedding. Though it was very quick and it was perfect. Our family and friends were there that's the most important. Wan Shan is amazing too, the blue water always remind me bohol.

The lyrics were right, there is a rainbow after the rain. I can't hide the joy in my heart as my lips stretched upwards. I am happy.

I remember the day we kissed on this island, my face heated,William's own me whole, the smallest I see it is reminds me of him. I admit I'm crazy in love with him that's very fact.

From the far I noticed the mansion was very beautiful from my spot, high mountain from behind, I can see the dark fogs that leveled the roof of the mansion. Near the highway and beside trees and flowers, the backyard where there are areas of vegetables that are planted by the caretaker. The beautiful scenery that I could see in the gallery that brings true to a life image, I want to live in this place, this is a perfect house I wanted to have, to live with my children.

"Come up inside this," William pushed the inflatable swan towards me.

"Nope," I can't imagine myself on the swan and my big belly, no way!. Like a..

"You're sexy even you're belly is growing baby, nothing to be shy with." My face heated from his words. Is that how visible I am that he read on my head.

He chuckles to my response.

"I like this way." I say shyly,I keep swimming as my hand making the water up creating a tornado on the waves I made, the funny water games when I was kid. I laugh as it goes higher and some flashes to William faces.

I laugh at him as he laughs with me too.

"Get up and bite this." He looks cute without doing anything though, I slowly open my lips.

"Have you tried it?" I say.

"Hmmn. sweet as you like." He raises his eyebrows looking at me, I doubt it, I tasted one a while ago but it was sours. I doubted him,he knew it. He looked at me with amazement.

I chew the fruit as he feeds me and he is right it is so sweet and I love it.

"William, your so gwapo I wonder why you choose me when you have multiple choices who you marry with, why me?" My self conscious hit me again. I was not happy asking but someone his answer gave me courage to believe in myself. Maybe this is how pregnant feels. Insecurities.

"I date and give expensive gifts, go to the places they love, buy flowers or be married, but I cannot give them my heart. The woman who caught me off guard, the woman who had my respect, the woman who changed me, the woman who I can't live without, is you. Love is not what they can ask from me but the love I can give."

"Will you believe me if I tell you are my first love?" He ask.

Oh, will if I am then, you are too. But what If?

"Me, your first love?" I didn't know that.

"Yes, you are." He continued, he brought one more fruit on my lips.

"What about you?" I know he knows everything about me, well it's good also he hears it from me.

"Will you believe me if I dont have a boyfriend ever since?"