Kabanata 22

(SPG 🚨 read at your own risk.)

Love

I felt so good to see him again after for a day, it feels like forever to me. His eyes weren't cold, it's been too long without him. He makes me used to his present and that's sad, every night I sleep alone without him I felt something missing, I'm missing and longing for his presence I'm afraid I can't be by myself without him, i walk slowly towards him, a little pain aches my heart, my eyes filled with hope.

I felt no anger toward him, I just wanted to feel his arms around me. I know, I understand the danger, he simply wants me to be safe. But at the moment, I want him not to push me but to make me understand the situation, I promise i wont be his burden.

I miss his eyes, his voice, hugs and the way his kisses me.

I felt so good to see him home. Home? I realized something, he is my home. My heart aches in this realization.

His amazing smell hit me, the smell that I always longed for as I closed my eyes, just wanted to get closer to his arms and feel him. I want to feel him, too feel him that this is not a dream, a real william in a flesh.

I opened my eyes but I couldn't look at him,my traitor eyes wanted to water, I lowered my head and tried to find words to speak.

I feel his hand gently raising my chin, so I would look into his eyes. I stopped him and yet he found his way to make me look at him, his brown eyes soften and filled with worries.

He pulled me by my waist into his chest. His eyes didn't leave mind for a second. I could feel my breathing unsteady as he lowered his head slowly.

He was inches away, if he kissed me right now, I wouldn't resist anyway, I waited but he didn't.

I close my eyes for him to know that I want him to kiss me, he pulls me even closer as his lips collapse on me.

The kiss felt like everything, the slow kiss turned heated that we lost each other, his stepped go forward and mine backward like we dance in a tango as the dead end pinned me down to the couch. He started to kiss me forcefully making me moan in the pleasure he gave me. The only thing I needed right now is him. I can feel he wants me. The kisses we savour as what our heart wanted.

His lips were soft and addicted, our tongue battle for dominance as he pressed himself harder against me. I can feel his turn on.

I pulled my hand over his shoulder and ran to his hair. His hand was moving fast to my shirt toward my chest and the other slowly rising to my inner thigh. His touch turned me on and I knew the fact also to him. He wants me so much that I can feel his eager hand touches everywhere. His body shivers from his lust. His muscles move to his movement as our lips fulfill our thirst.

He picked me up and I crossed my leg around his waist. He walked fast as his hot kisses on me forcefully. He rushed and  pushed the door without breaking the kisses as he bit my neck that makes me moan louder. He ran his tongue through my collar bone and I could feel his hard tongue touching my skin, I wanted him, I needed him, his touch and his lips on me doing magical as I moaned again. Oh god! My moan turned him on so much that he put me down rushly into the bed, my legs felt weak as I drowned to his lips. I hurriedly took off his shirt and ran my hand through his perfect abs, he reach my shirt and taken it off. From the edge of the bed he pulls me closer to him my legs left hanging so I cross from his waist to lock him in my middle. He is a huge man and way taller than me he bent his knee down, I loosened my legs for him to do whatever he is planning to do and level his shoulder to my thighs.

I'm half naked and exposed to him,he pulled down my cotton pants and my panty left alone, he stared at me for a moment and slowly kissed my thigh down to the side of my cut and later savoured my fold like his favorite dessert, he savored it like he missed it much, he didn't stop there he kept going lower and kissed every part of me. He plays his tongue teasingly while his hand holding my legs to stay still. His lustful eyes filled with wonder all over my body, he stopped and massaged my fold with his thumb and his eyes never left mine. My head up from the pleasure he gave me and my eyes instantly closed. He stopped, I wonder, I opened my eyes and asked him why but instead he tore my panty, I wanted to protest from breaking it that's expensive but his warm tongue licked to my fold again instead I moaned. The satisfying feeling, I see how skilled he is and played, the perfect foreplay he played, his gesture is so dirty, so dirty that I love how dirty he is to me, only to me, his lustful eyes waiting for my reaction from his touches. He wasn't disappointed as I moaned loudly as he suck it them. Shit! He Master it for a long time he is so skillful that I get jealous thinking of him doing this to someone else.