Kabanata 20

William POV

After the shooting incident in my office , I didn't want anyone to bother me right now, signing some fucking paperworks after my business done. I had lieutenant Lee punished in my hand. I fucking shoot his head for making us stupid for year. Every lead we had to the killers of my grandfather and the cartel of drugs always lead us to the dead end because of his work, fucking genius huh.

Picking up my glock pistol and loaded it.

I saw Dane step into the room and I instantly pissed off. He strolled in my office like he owned it. Rob come next to him. These two idiots are here again.

Rob keeps telling me to make Sarah Lee fall for me to trace down his parents and find evidence, a fucking stupid cousin, he relied his brain to his dick, fucking dick head!

The investigation is Leading to them and the evidence we have isn't enough, we continue to tract them down.

" This must be fucking important or get out of my sight." I snarled and lean back.

He chuckled, "when the last time you sleep? You look shit brother." He smirked.

I pick up the bullet and throw his head, where he dodges, he saw it coming.

I stand glaring at him.

"We have Karen, and Sarah is handled by Rio." he proudly said.

I exhale and stare at him.

"Let's go and have some fun." I know he is disappointed, rob and I got the small contribution, Rob chuckled, " Disappointed Gege, Haiya better luck next time."

Nixon standing at the lobby waiting for us to come down, he is my personal assistant and loyal to our family, work from my father and pass to me.

Karen has been captured and been imprisoned where we are going to visit.

She has bruised and won in every part of her body. Her bleeding leg and her hands are still fresh, feel the pain of what you give us. Mourns until your death because this prison cell will be your counting days until your death.

I threw the cold water as she shouted from pain and surprises, Dane gives me a piece of opium he carried, I force her to eat them all as she fight back, I'm fucking done with her, she will be send to her death where she deserves. For killing all the innocent people, you deserve to know how it feels to be in high.

My father smirks ruthlessly, "For killing my father I want to see you how to suffer, I won't kill you as my sister requested." His jaw clenched and his hand in fist. I know he is not satisfied with this, he wants to kill her too but my aunty won't forgive him and that stop him.

The drug effect now shows her body as she's blabbering herself. Her eyes are red and full of rage, she looks like she's going to eat us now.

"For General Darius Huang I, feel it!"

The operation was successful and the bullet was out of my dad's stomach, the good thing was that it wasn't hit in the vital part, he wanted to see Karen and he is now with us. Senate president Mr. Lin is watching us from the glass room and so the president of the country. They ask for the presence and so here they are.

"Send her to prison. No one is allowed to see her and make sure she won't escape, and the trading continued William. Rio reported you need to destroy the intire clan and so her family who continued their businesses. The country peace is with your hands this is what we do."

Dane escorted to the prison cell where it was found in the third level under the ground cell. A high profile like her would lock up with a heavy security prison cell.