Epilogue

Hello everyone, I never thought I could be done this far, my heartfelt thank you for reading my story and I hope you had a fun time with me falling inlove with William❤Grace. My sleepless night is paid off by seeing you're here in this final chapter. I say I love spending my time writing.😘

See you on my next story.

Yours truly,
Senyoage

Epilogue

Exactly six-thirty in the afternoon, I drive going to the mansion that I build for our family and I wanted Grace to see it first as soon as possible. My children are growing fast as they need space and rooms for each other. I want to give them the comfortable life as they deserve.

I chuckled watching my wife with her mouth left open a little as she's sleeping on the seats. She's fucking tired huh, i pick her fingers and bring it to my lips. Rest baby I will make our time worth it because i know when we are back home your whole time will be our children.

The place was far from the city and yet it was known subdivision where rich people live here, my mansion was at the end of the area where we need to pass the two houses that were on constructed. My cousins house who wants to be my neighbors, and I let them. They are my family and I trusted my life with them. I take the photos and send them and the fucking news is that Rob will always read them first since he is the computer geek.

A few seconds later he replied,

King Rob : I have a son that was forced by you, this is shitting me gege this kid is annoying as fuck, he almost brok my code program for project X! If my mansion is done I make sure he will bother you too, I'd like to see you frustrated!"

King Rob: I won't get married forever!

General: talk to the moon.

MasterD: me neither🥂

General: sending photo.

King Rob: tsk, fucking Chihuahua!

Master Dane: art arf

I couldn't help but laugh at them. Let see when you fall in love you fuckers.

I send my fingers intertwine with my wife.

I stop the car in front of the gate before we go inside, "Baby, where here." I said, enjoying my view.

She slowly opens her eyes, "Ohhh, sorry baby I've got sleep."

"Where are we?" Her soft voice asked me.

The heavy gate opens slowly as the gate has bold letters engraved, her eyes shade with tears by looking at it.

"Doctor Ingracia Marie Huang Residences," She loudly speaks the written words on the gate.
As I get closer my heart thumping in my chest as the thoughts of, " Baby, do you like it?"

Her eyes are filled with shock and leave a second before she speaks,"Oh god, this is something I didn't expect with." She cried so hard. Her two hands were covered with her eyes as she wipes her tears.

She's fucking crying and I didn't think this would be her reaction. Her thick brows scrunch together as she saw the gate and her shoulder shaking because of her crying.

"This is superb William, oh gosh I can't believe it you name it after me this is your mansion. You spent all you money h--"

"My all money is yours baby, this four storey mansion is named under your name. Roof top for helicopter, a big swimming pool on the third floor..."

"D-did you like it baby?"

She smiles cheekily at me, "I don't just like it...I love it baby." She tiptoed and pull my head down as she claim my lips. She's fucking a good kisser now that I could help but to pull out from her and make my breath steady. I didn't expect that and I love how she expresses her emotions.