Kabanata 23

Unwanted guest

I wake up in the morning with a huge smile on my face and when I move the smile on my face changes to pain, ouch! My mode changed and felt so drained in the morning? That's what I feel right now, my body aches and I'm so sore down there, I don't know what time we slept, his stamina is crazy, he lasts longer than I imagine, I didn't know I could survive either.

I just did! Haha

William next to me and his masculine scent and warms around me, his heavy arms on my chest holding me possessively even in his sleep, he looks so cute and tired huh... My face is heated with my thoughts. When he said round two, it's more than that! Arggggg!

I slowly push his arms to his side for me to be free from his hold, i need to pee now or else I'll pee on the bed, shocks that's too gross.

Kadiri kaya!

This man really is so... Clingy!

He felt his moving, he's strong arms hold me tighter.

Gosh

"I need a toilet." In my lowest voice enough for him to hear me.

He quickly sat down and held me to walk there his eyes half open and yet he wanted to.. "I can walk William." I say, my tone is slow and firm, here he is again.

He's mouth fell half open and blinking his eyes a few times at me, trying to understand what I just told him.

"Alright baby.. " He said, Good thing he agreed right away.

But then I thought he would get it instead of carrying me walking on the toilet. I didn't move, i might fall on the floor and that's what I wouldn't let happen.

JWTF!

He didn't even struggle as he carried me, I'm sure I'm not that light, looking at him with my sharp eyes, I can't believe him and he attempts to wait while I'm peeing?

"William if you don't go right now, I swear I will throw my pee in your face!" I threaten him with my warning tone.

He looked at me unbelievably. Really William Huang! He's speechless face is gone as he walks and about to close the door.

"Close the door please." I continued.

William steps left hanging then he turns around and says,

" Really Grace huh." He chuckles as he closes the door slowly, sounding all smirk.

So what do you want? you want me to pee and then what? carried me back to bed, how about you wipe also my pempem your good at doing it! Tsk! Turning around my eyes I can hear his chuckles behind the door.

Shit, it's so painful peeing. I blow some air while I control my pee out, slowly. This is what happens when you are over due to your limit! Ooouch!

A few minutes later I was finally done, I washed my hand and did my morning routine. Brushing my teeth, washing my face and combing my hair. I applied my strawberry lip balm on my lips, they look so dry. Biting them while balancing the balm after checking the mirror looks good now. Good to go out.

Checking my eyes once more I want to sleep more. Uh!

William sits at the end of the bed where he faces the toilet door where I got out.

"What do you crave today, I'll get them for you." He asks gently, he wears his Tee shirt now and his short cotton pants. He looks so homey, I like it.

But wait did he say cravings?

"Cravings?" He looks at me with so much trust and so much love.

"Hmn.." He confirm.

I heard it correctly!