Kabanata 14

Market

The cold AC felt so good after my shower. Despite the temperature I buried myself in the blanket of the bed to feel the comfort, a refreshing cold and warmth. I slept on my own bed tonight, William wasn't texting or calling me he must be very busy to forget me. This bed is more Inviting so why would I worry too much.

A dinner in a deliveroo wasn't healthy at all so I decided Im going to the market tomorrow. It's been a while, the last time I checked I was with Jared and this time I might be alone. Losing a friend, earning a husband who wasn't home all the time and the more frustrating that it's always like this since we come back home. Home? Yeah i should consider this a home since I have lived here a few years ago. I'm used to being alone and sleeping alone wasn't new, turning off my lamp shade as I close my eyes.

A Sweet dreams.

There was a kiss on my head and a warm hug that felt so good, I hugged my pillow so tight so tired of opening my eyelids as the darkness in the room I keep my eyes shut, I love this dream I had tonight, the sweetest dream. I feel good on my sleep.

In my deep sleep a warm breath kisses in my throat up to my jawline and sealed to my lips, A hot breath and a fresh aftershave on my nostril smell so good, I can hear the sound of kisses, this is real I am not dreaming, I slowly open my eyes to see him on the side smiling at me. I was caged in his two arms.

"Morning baby," He greeted and smiled lovingly.

"You're here.." Blinking my eyes, gosh it's real, oh my gosh my morning breath, I cover my two hands on my mouth, my morning breath sucks!

He chuckled.

A dry kiss attacked in spite of my two hands covered on my lips he savoured it with passion that makes me lossen and kiss him back. He pushed his tongue inside of me to give in, as an obedient wife I submitted his claim he slides his tongue for more access as he depended his kisses. He is the freaking god of kisses, my legs tied on his hips as I queeze closer to him, I can feel his turn on. His kisses fell down to my throat and went down to my boobs.

"Ohhhh"

He groaned heavily. He stopped and kissed my lips for several times.

A loud mobile ringing disturbed us, his free hand caught it and give it to me.

"Give me your number, stubborn Star didn't send yesterday, fucking annoying cousin, I'm sorry If I didn't contact you I'm busy in the base camp. " He says in his husky voice.

"You're the general how about your source now huh, losing them." He nibbled my lips once more, how can we talk if he keeps biting my bottom lip.

"I don't need them baby all I need is to ask you hmmn, I want a conversation with my wife while I'm working I need my inspiration." A pair of brown eyes mesmerize me, "I'm sure your time is full of conversation General, you have Ms. Lee I believe to be occupied you."

His lips curl up. "What? she's not there Grace I'm working and there is only one woman in my life and that is you.." He cradled my back. "I'm going crazy thinking of you, what you are doing? Have you eaten? Who are you with? You are all on my head, baby I'm all yours."

My face is red, his sweet words are so complimenteng.

"Impossible you're the General you have a lot of girlfriends before I believe."

"I never had a girlfriend Grace, i married her before that." I think I'm gonna pass out now. I lazy type my number on his phone and save it, to my surprise I froze because his background on his mobile was me sitting in the passenger seat. Seated on a sideview, my perfect nose, close eyes and a half open lips that looks like I am thirsty and waiting for a kiss. A perfect shot!