Kabanata 29

Bohol

I wear my aviator as we go down from the private plane, I know that looks form in his eyes, William, He is a sweet husband, I say and I enjoy it so much. Him and me together, the love that we had is overwhelming.
Staring at the man beside me, his non expression face as always his daily mask never changes it will only change when he stares at me. I smile at him while I hold his hand. The white coat he wear as I match his. The denim pants and a white shoes. He didn't argue though when I asked him to wear it, a perfect couple together on vacation.

From afar as we enter the building I see my cousins was on the lounge waiting for us.
And with my grandparents and his body guards are sitting with them.

They are here! JK announced as he see us. I smile at him and wave my hand. My heart hammered seeing them, I miss you all guys.

I blessed my grandpa and next to my grandma and I asked William to do the same, at first he looked at hesitation and then I told him the proper manner and respect. My cousin left surprised that they can't believe I am here right now. They never smiled at me after a few greetings I did. I know they are disappointed in me and I understand that clearly.

They look like no one is gonna greet me as they look like a statue staring at me, I stare at Chance as he comes closer to me, "Gracia long time no see!" He hugs me tight. His warm hugs feel like home, yes I'm home, my eyes water.

" Fucking hell you leave without saying goodbye, five longs years Grace, I miss you cousin." JK as he hug me. I simply utter I miss you too.

"Traveling without you is not fun." Kid, his face look so disappointed from my disappearance for years. So dramatic of him but I'm pleased and happy too.

"Welcome back cousin, you look mature now, it suits you, I can't even recognize you, you're more beautiful."BJ smiled and hugged me and continued," My favorite cousin in the world." He embraced me and our shoulder moved side by side like we are dancing as we laugh.

"Thank you and I miss you too guys."

William pull out me on BJ arms. He looks ready to smash his face. It cause the reason to create tension. O god! I calm William, " It's alright baby, they mean no harm." Kissing his cheeks to calm him down, I notice his possessiveness on me these few days and I kind of like it, he calms himself after that thank god I don't want them to hate William, I open my arms for Billy.

"I miss you Gracia." Billy hugged me quickly, he saw how William reacted, he smile genuinely to me and William.

"I miss you all guys." I simply reply them. They look so emotional at me. We grow up like we're siblings we chat everyday and we plan travel together. I miss them too. I don't want them to worry about what happened in those years to me.

They look mature and mascular. I smile at them. The small smiles of both of them give back to me.

"Group hug." They chanted. They're angry at me but I know they can't for a long time. I giggled.

William clenched his jaw. He pulled me and hid his back. He looks the stand with depends.

" I'm sorry, I think you had your greetings with her" His stern voice told me he is not happy. Shit! Don't tell me he is jealous of my cousins? Uh.

"What the fuck, are you his body guards, don't you think your too protective with our cousin." BJ looks annoyed. He walk closer to him, noh!

He stop at the middle, oh god! His hawk eyes never leave them. William smirk with confidence. No way!

No fighting please.

"Uncle Adam didn't change a bit huh." Chance continued.

they didn't know I'm married! My eyes widen.