☆Wolfstar☆ • Young Love (PART 2)

"Its so beautiful!" Cried a student, looking up at the ceiling. The other first years looked as well, ah-ing and ooh-ing at it. Sirius rolled his eyes. The same charm was on Regulus' bedroom ceiling so he could watch the stars at night. Sirius often watched too, not so much the stars, but the moon. He'd always thought there was something beautiful about the moon. Maybe it was the stark difference between the moon and the sky at night. Maybe it was the fact that it so easily was the brightest thing at night, and perhaps the only thing in the night sky brighter than Sirius himself. He never knew, he just liked it. It was always his moon. His moon.

James tapped Sirius on the shoulder.

"Those girls are waving to you," he said. Sirius grinned. It was Bella and Cissy. He hadnt seen them all summer so it was nice to see them again. He waved back.

"They're my cousins," he said.

"In slytherin? When you said everyone in your family has been in slytherin i didnt know you litterally meant everyone!" James cried. Sirius laughed.

"Well yes, everyone means everyone, doesnt it,". Sirius heard someone snort beside him.

"Unless you know some ulterior meanings, Potter,". It was Lupin. James smirked.

"Everybody also means everyone," he said. Remus laughed a little and rolled his eyes fondly. Sirius flushed.

A/N: does the sorting really matter?... i dont know how to write it, and we all know what house they all got into (GRYFFINDOR🦁!!)

This had to be a practical joke. What was going on?! Everyone kept staring at him as he was going to his seat. He sat alone for the time being, seeing as he was "B" and his... well he'd say his friends, were P (Potter and Pettigrew) and... Sirius didn't know Lupin's last name. He was planning on asking him when suddenly they called the name: "Lupin Remus!". Sirius' mouth dropped in shock. His last name was Lupin? His first name was Remus. Oh. So he really didn't bother with names. A few moments later, Lupin was sorted into Gryffindor and fell lazily into the seat opposite Sirius, putting his head down on the table. Sirius smirked.

"Hello, Remus," he said. Lupin sighed.

"Hello, Black," he grumbled. Sirius rolled his eyes.

"You know, i dont mind if you call me by my first name and I'll call you by yours," he said. Lupin raised an eyebrow.

"Only when we're alone," he said, slowly, as though he was scared to say it. Sirius furrowed his brow.

"When we're alone-?".

"I dont... like my name. And its far too... no i just dont like it. Id rather you and everyone else called me Lupin,".

"Whats wrong with Remus? Its cute,". A light red coated Lupin's cheeks and he started playing with his curls.

"Glad you think so," he said, quietly. Sirius smirked.

"Glad are you?". Remus laughed.

"Yes, Black, glad,". There was a small smile on his face. Sirius was happy, knowing he'd been the cause of it. Then all of a sudden, there was a clattering sound to Sirius' right them as James sat beside him and Peter sat beside Remus.

"We all got in boys!" Said James, grinning. That reminded Sirius that he certainly didnt belong here and he groaned.

"Fortunately, yes, Potter," said Remus, high-fiving him. James turned to Sirius.

"You alright, mate?". Sirius sighed.

"James, i fucking broke it," he said, head in his hands. James took one of Sirius' hands and held it.