Chp 9

Why do you deny yourself heaven? Why do you consider yourself undeserving?

All day I been cheesing like a idiot. An idiot inlove!

Kissing Kelly last night made me realize I'm inlove with her, I mean she was my first girlfriend. Maybe I was meant to marry Kelly and not her. I wonder how life would be. I probably wouldn't have kids or atleast not this many, I'd be a successful architect who isn't crazy and a serial killer.

I probably wouldn't have even met her. I would be happy. Wouldn't have gone to jail. Wouldn't have killed anyone. I'd just be happy, married, and normal. All I ever wanted was to be normal. But I'm far from that, so over the years I let go of that dream.

But anyways, I was on my way to pick up some flowers and breakfast from Kelly's favorite spot. Hopefully I get there before she wakes up, I'm not that far.

When I got in the house I sat the food out on the counter and placed the flowers beside it, then I ran upstairs to our room and tried to shake a sleeping Kelly.

"Kelly"

"Kelly!"

"Hm?"

"Get up I wanna show you something"

"Bey it's too early"

"No it's not come on I have a surprise for you!" I pulled her arm getting her up.

"Ok lemme brush my teeth"

"K"

I followed her to the bathroom and admired her through the mirror as she brushed her teeth. I felt my heart flutter, I forgot how beautiful she was. Not just her facial features but her aura and soul. I admire the way she carried herself so gracefully and with strong intent.

The way her brown skin glistened once the sun hit her, the way her eyes sparkled, that cute little nose, and the curve of her lip. All of these small features integrated forming the most