Chp 22

Why are you afraid of love? You think it's not possible for someone like you. But you are the love of my life.

Blue POV
Same day

We walked out the bathroom with evil smiles on our faces. I saw mama setting the game up and the waiter brining out drinks. I sat by gigi and whispered the plan into her ear, a smile immediately creeped on her face then she went to go tell Amir. So we all played nice and cooperated...for now. Zen don't get too comfortable!

"Alright let's play!" I hopped up.

"I'm trying to figure out this thing"

"I got!" I set the mode and started the game.

We all grabbed our golf clubs and started hitting the balls quicker than you can blink! No one took longer than 2 secs it didn't even matter how many holes you got. Even mom was pretty quick but of course there's Zen.

"If she miss the ball one more time I'm going to show her why they put nets at the bottom" I laughed at rumi's comment.

"I'm about to take my golf club and shove it up her-"

"I did it!" She jumped into my mom's arms.

Me and rumi groaned and rolled our eyes at the same time.

"Such a pick me" we both turned smiling at rain's comment.

"Ok next"

"My turn!" Amir hopped up.

Everyone knew to step all the way back except princess pick me and well..

"OWWW"

Me and my sisters snickered watching her hold her face crying while Amir is dancing.

"WOOO I HIT THE ONE ALL THE WAY IN THE BACK!"

"Amir!"

"MOM DID YOU SEE THAT"

"Did you see Zen!! You hit her in the face say sorry right now"

"Wha- why didn't she back up I clearly have a long pole in my ha-"

"Amir enough! Grab you guys stuff we're leaving"

"Wha but we were finally having fun"

"LETS GO" she grabbed her purse walking out with Zen.

"What about the cake.." his face dropped and tears started forming.

I scooped him before they could fall. He started crying as well as gigi. I did my best holding him on my hip with gigi on my back while rain and rumi guided me to the car. The ride was silent until my mom started yelling.

"I really don't know WHAT is wrong with you kids you can never just behave NEVER! Like I understand you don't like her but you WILL respect her and that's nonnegotiable"

"It's not like he meant to hit her on purpose she should've backed up!" I defended my sibling cus I know only me, khalil, and kalani knows not to back down from her no matter how bad it gets.