Chp 26

Ain't running from myself I'm ready to face it all.
If I lose myself I lose it also.
Bey POV

Well I'm not sure what necessarily happened last week but blue informed me and I apologize. I felt really bad that they had to go through all that I would never hurt my baby girl. I'm glad that she stepped up and protected herself and siblings. Even taught herself to drive but that I'll make sure to make some adjustments to.

Today Zen was coming over to chill, I made sure that we keep our distance from the kids since I know they don't like her as much and that's ok. I heard a knock at the door so I got up, it was Zen. I smiled pulling her in for a hug.

"You look good"

"Oh this is just some chill clothes" I was lying I started getting dressed two hours ago for her. "You look great tho"

"Why thank you beybey"

"Mhm"

We walked to the couch and she sat in my lap, that's the first. I tried to be as normal as possible but instead I just awkwardly placed my hand on her knee. She chuckled and place my arm around her waist then leaned her head on me.

"Better"

"Good, what are we gonna watch"

"We can watch this show I've been watching it's on Netflix"

"What's it called"

"Your honor"

"Oh, what is it about"

"Shh just watch" she turned it on.

After watching for a few mins I started hearing low whispers. Kill her.

"Huh" I jumped up.

"What"

"I- did you say something"

"No"

"Oh ok"

Kill her! The voice got a little louder until finally. KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER KILL HER

"I have to um use the bathroom" I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom.

I closed the door and let out a deep breath before sliding down the door. What's happening I've haven't felt this feeling in a long time. I don't like it. The sound of panting snapped me out if my thoughts, I looked up and it was one of my past victims holding a knife with a creepy smile.

"Kill her"

"AHHH" I screamed and ran out the bathroom.

Unluckily for me it was more of them.. each with different weapons all chanting 'kill her' I screamed again and ran to the living room.

"Bey whats wrong"

Right behind her stood another victim with a gun to Zen's head. I gasped pulling zen up she looked at me with a confused expression so I had to make something up quick.

"Uh let's go out by the pool"

"Kill her! Kill her! Kill her! Kill her!"

"Shut up!" I accidentally yelled.

"Huh"

"Oh nothing"

"Bey are you ok"

"Yea yea"

We sat in the chairs and while she talked. I tried my best to pretend to listen but more and more victims gathered behind her. They literally started to throw me weapons it was driving me insane. And for the grand finale, Onika appeared or shadow. Whoever the f*ck I can't seem to escape that b*tch. It's killing me!

She stood in front of the others and a evil smirk formed of her face.

"Kill her Beyonce just like you killed the rest of us"

My breathing hitched up.

"No? Why not you're a murder and you f*cking know it now finish the job"

"Are you ok"

"KILL HER" shadow grew bigger hovering over the both of us.

I guess she finally saw her cus zen got up and screamed.

"OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT"

"SHE'LL NEVER LOVE YOU THE WAY SHE LOVED ME"

"Mom what's happening" I saw blue and rumi by the door.

"YOU. YOU JUST WONT GET OUT THE WAY WONT YOU"

"LEAVE MY MOM ALONE"

"YOURE MOTHER IS A MURDER"

"NO SHE ISNT"

"YES SHE IS AND YOU KNOW IT YOU ALL KNOW IT"

"SHES A GOOD PERSON AND A GREAT MOM YOURE THE ONE WHO MESSED UP"

"NO"

"YES ITS ALL YOUR FAULT"

"STOP IT RIGHT NOW"

"TAKE ACCOUNTABILITY YOURE A CHEATER A LIAR AND A TRADER!"

"NOOO"

"YOURE GAVE YOUR WIFE AND FAMILY UP FOR PUSSY YOU SHOULD FEEL ASHAMED OF YOURSELF YOURE SELFISH"

"STOP"

"GO BACK TO THE PITS OF HELL AND LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE, NOW RUMI"

Rumi went behind shadow and pushed her back into the mirror and finally smashed it.

Suddenly I felt everything spinning. I tried to bring down my shakey breathing but my whole body was shaking at this point.

I passed out.

Later

I woke up in a hospital bed.. I looked around the room and saw a sleeping Zen, my mom, and kids. I immediately got up and ran out the door. The sounds of my family yelling didn't stop me I kept running. Once I was out of the hospital I saw shadow, she waved with an evil smile.

I kept running, I wasn't sure where I was going but I ran. Behind me I saw many of my victims running after me which made me run even faster. I didn't stop until I saw the church, I ran through those big doors and immediately fell to my knees at the alter.

"HELPP PLEASE IS ANYONE HERE I NEED HELP" I cried.

"Beyoncé"

I looked up once I heard a deep soothing voice. It was God. I ran into his arms and completely melted, I finally let my tears run freely as I sobbed into his arms.

"Come here my child" behind him was a tub of water.

I wiped my wet face and walked over.

"Step in"

"K" I got in.

"Do you trust me Beyonce"

"Yes"

"Do you believe in me with all your heart"

I nodded my head.

"Do you want change"

"Yes please"

"Are you ready to make things right"

"Mhm" I nodded with more tears falling down my face.

"Because you've professed your faith in the Lord Jesus, I now baptize you in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit."

He leaned me back in the water and slowly brought back up. I needed this.