Chp 18

Where do you go when you go quiet?

Blue POV

Today we're going to a 4th of July party ON A BOAT! Which means I have an excuse to wear a crop top and a mini skirt!

Beyoncé can feel how she feels all she wants but SHE SAID if there's a pool I can wear short stuff and an ocean should be considered a pool!

But anyways I already did my hair and put on some of her makeup. I don't have to worry about it washing off cus the only thing I'm doin by that water is putting my feet in and looking cute.

I been looking up that cruise all night and apparently they have a teens club which meanssss I can talk to girls!! Rain and rumi are also talking bout tagging along.

I don't really care long as they don't do anything stupid, look cute, and don't get us caught. But speaking of them I'm about to go in their room and make sure the clothes they picked out is cute.

"RUMIIII"

"Stop allat hollering!" My mama yelled up the steps.

"Ugh. Anyways what ya wearing"

"I'm wearing these shorts and this skirt idk what shirt tho"

"Alright rain do you need help too"

"Yesss"

"Ok lemme get ya right"

I picked out a few appropriate clothes to wear around mom then some cute clothes for when we sneak out. Then I helped them get all the rest of their essentials and put our bags by the door.

"Girl I have to check your bags"

Rumi and rain turned to me with a scared face. This is clearly their first rodeo but not mines!

"I already did mama"

"Oh thanks blue"

"Mhm"

She walked away and they let out a relieved sigh.

"Yall have to tighten up! If yall act suspicious she'll know we're up to something"

"Alright alright"

"Just be cool"

"How are we supposed to be cool! She'll catch us"

"Just act like she told you it's ok to go then you'll have nothing to worry about. We can maybe even gaslight her into thinking she did let us go. She'll be too busy with the twins she won't even notice"

Although I usually work alone so now there will be less distractions so we need to get the twins on board.

"Ima go talk to the twins"

"Kay" they said in unison.

I ran upstairs heading to the twins room but overheard my mom talking on the phone.

"Are you ready this is going to be our first trip together!" That girl my mama been talking to said on the phone.

I don't like her already. All she does is take up my mom time like ughhh! She doesn't have her own mom or something?? This could be good for the sneak out mission but if she comes my mama will try to get us to feel her out and then she'll keep bringing her around!