Chp 24

she murdered everybody and I was her witness
Shadow POV

I groaned getting up, Onika b*tch a** cries kept me up all night. I walked over to her still banging on the mirror, as hard as she tries she can't escape. I belligerently grabbed her and threw her on the floor then kicked her in her face.

"Shut that sh*t up"

"Pleaseee" she cried.

I just glared at her pathetic face, this woman literally killed her and she has the nerve to still love her? She's just as dumb as it gets. Onika might have easily forgave her but I hate her guts. My skin burns just at the sight of her and my eyes fills with rage. I won't stop until she's f*cking dead like me.

I grabbed a chair and chained Onika up, I made sure to get duck tape too cus I can't stand to hear this b*tch. Afterwards I got ready and checked my crystal. Possessing bey wasn't as simple as it seemed, usually I can just jump in their body but I'm trying to take over her body for longer so it will take longer.

But in the meantime I'll torment her but this time I'm bringing backup. Kalani didn't help at all! With that sentimental sh*t. Matthew ain't did sh*t but scare her, I wanna kill this b*tch. So hopefully khalil will bring something. Hopefully. I scooted Onika right in front of the mirror so she could have the front row view of it all. Today should be fun.

Bey POV

"Blue! BLUE" I heard rumi knocking on blue door.

"WHAT?"

"Y'all stop all that hollering"

"SORRY" they yelled back.

I chuckled shaking my head. Next thing I know they were in my room with their cute little pajamas. They came over to the bed pulling me up.

"Get up mama we're having a sleepover"

"What"

"We're having a sleepover the four of us"

"Aww what about my babies"

"Nope they quiet let's leave em alone"

"Alright I'll atleast check on them in a few"

"Ok put on proper pajamas"

"Here" blue gave me my Christmas pajama pants.

Guess my tank top and leggings wasn't doing it for them.

"We're going to have so much fun mama maybe mommy can come too"

My heart sadden knowing the kids been missing nika more than ever. I do too. But anyways me and blue grabbed all the blankets and pillows to make the floor comfortable, for them cus I'm getting on this couch I don't know about them.

"Ok what we watching"

"How bout inside out 2"

"Yes!!" They all jumped making me smile.

"Alright"

As the movie went on rainy crawled behind me and started playing in my hair.

"Ima do your hair mama"

"Ouu" both blue and rumi joined in.

"Alright make it cute tho so I can go out tomorrow"I joked.

"Ok"

"Blue youre ennui"

The girls giggled.

"Rumi youre disgust and rain youre joy"

"Mom you're anger and embarrassment" I laughed at them.

Once they finished my hair we got up to make cookies as the movie continued, and right as we were closing our eyes bullsh*t! It was khalil this time. I was sure he'd come next. I groaned feeling his presence hovering over me. I just wanna be happy.

"BEYYY"

We all jumped up at the sound of Onika's voice. I confusingly looked around the room for her but didn't see her ghostly figure until she screamed again.

"SHE TRAPPED ME BACK IN THE MIRROR"

"What!?" I stood up placing my arms around the kids.

"She's wants to kill you bey" she cried.

Now I can say I was frighten cus why me? Well I know why but we can't say Onika was a saint. But me and her talked I thought everything was good. Why does she still wanna kill me!? I have kids to take care of! Our kids!!

And finally the woman behind it all appeared with the biggest evil grin on her face.  She grabbed blue by her throat while khalil grabbed rumi by her throat as well. They both screamed in agony while rain hid behind the counter crying. I grabbed the book from the center of my coffee table and jumped on top of the couch, I swung with all my might knocking her down so blue can get out of her reach.

She fell down momentarily while blue crawled away with a wet red face. As I turned to do the same to khalil I felt shadow grab me by my shirt flinging me across the room. I groaned rubbing my back, guess I know how Onika felt.. shadow picked up my expensive vase from Africa might I add and smashed it on my head. It reminded me of my father.

I grabbed my head screaming already feeling the blood drip down. As I looked past shadow I saw khalil dangling rumi over the banister. Any pain I felt immediately left my body as I jumped up running to save my baby.

"NOO KHALIL STOP PLEASE"

"WHY SHOULD I YOU DESERVE TO BE ALONE"

"PLEASE KHALIL ILL RATHER YOU TORTURE ME THOSE ARE MY BABIES I LOVE THEM MORR THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS WORLD"

"YOU NEVER LOVED ME!"

"I DID! I still do please baby"

I seen his face soften up.

"NO! LISTEN TO ME SHE DOESNT LOVE YOU" shadow anger grew.

"Blackbird singing in the dead of night. Take these broken wings and learn to fly" I started singing knowing that's what calms all my kids down.

"What are you doing" shadow glared at me with hatred.

All your life. You were only waiting for this moment to arrive." I saw his face soften up so I continued.

"KHALIL SNAP OUT OF IT CANT YOU SEE SHES USING YOU SHES EVIL"

"Blackbird singing in the dead of night. Take these sunken eyes and learn to see." I inched towards him.

"STOP IT RIGHT NOW"

"All your life. You were only waiting for this moment to be free" I opened my arms for him.

He placed rumi on the floor and hugged me. I watched as his skin went from dark to the brightest light just like kalani.

"I'm so sorry"

"Me too" I wiped the tears than ran down his face.

Shadow screaming just turned into white noise as I watched my baby boy pass over.