Spending time with family and friends

"Nanny, Nanny, Nanny!"

Beth laughs as Theo runs off to find her mum after she unlocks the door and turns to the girls. "I blame you for making him this hyper."

"Don't blame us." Leah laughs. "That was all Viv."

Vivianne smiles innocently as Beth shoots her a fake glare, thoroughly enjoying the little boy's excitement that filled the whole car ride just because she handed him her worn jersey and follows Beth, Leah and Jordan to the kitchen.

"Hey, mum." Beth breathes as she locks eyes with her mum sitting at the table with Theo in her lap. "The hotel is booked out so I brought the three crazies over before we go to my apartment tonight."

June laughs as Leah, Jordan and Viv turn to each other with a frown before turning to Beth with an eyebrow raised and walks over to greet them with a hug. "Don't look at her like that, she is right."

"No, she isn't." Leah huffs. "We are pretty normal right?" She asks turning to Viv.

"Yeah, I like to think so." Viv laughs.

"Right two working out even though it's meant to be a rest day or cool down hour, and one whining that her girlfriend is whining and wanting to go home because she barely sleeps." June breathes chuckling. "Very normal."

"Rest?" Leah asks faking confusion.

"What is that? Can we eat it?" Viv adds chuckling, she low fives Leah as Beth and June chuckle while Jordan rolls her eyes with a huff and smiles sheepishly. "Speaking of." She turns to Leah and smirks. "You lost our bet, where is my food?"

Beth laughs as Leah drops her head with a groan and shakes her head. "We'll head to the diner soon."

"Bet?" June asks in amusement.

"They had a bet running on how many goals would be netted tonight," Beth explains chuckling. "Leah had a lot of confidence and said 7, 5 for the Lionesses two for the Dutch." She adds glancing at her best friend in amusement. "Viv was closest with five, saying it would end 3-2 for the Dutchies."

"And the price was food?" June asks laughing. "No need to head over to the diner, pops will be home soon but I will call him and ask him if he can bring something." She breathes as Leah and Viv both nod their heads. "I am pretty sure the three of you need some rest, what do you want?"

Viv looks down as she feels a hand tug on her joggers after giving June her order and crouches down as Theo looks up at her with his big blue eyes. "Vivi, do you want to play cars?"

"Of course." She breathes after glancing at Beth, she tries to stand up groaning softly as her muscles protest and clears her throat. "Le."

Leah laughs swiftly reaching down to help her up and shakes her head as she watches Theo pull Viv with him into the living room. "What was that?" June asks in amusement.

"Viv has the nickname oma, meaning grandma in our team because she needs help getting up after crouching down." Leah laughs. "Her legs are like jelly after a match, so she mostly avoids crouching down."

"He took a very fast liking to her." June muses as she hears her grandson's giggles coming from the living room, she glances at her daughter and smiles slightly. "So did you, or you wouldn't be still standing here while she is alone in the living room with him."

"I can't really explain why but she oozes something that just tells me she wouldn't harm him in any way."

"I think it's the I don't give a damn attitude she puts up for the world to see, but her talent to let it drop and be the softie she truly is behind closed doors." Jordan breathes. "The Viv she is here or around any of us, is far from the Viv the media and fans know."