Beach day

Two weeks later

"Goedemorgen, schat." Viv tiredly rubs her face as she walks into the kitchen and smiles as both of her parents greet her.

"Goedemorgen." She whispers through a yawn.

"How are you feeling?" Carolien asks as she slides a cup of coffee over to her.

"I'm fine Mama, I really am," Viv tells her as she kisses her cheek. "The pull in my shoulders is gone. Now I just can't wait to return to camp and help the girls out."

"Are you sure you are ready for that?" Rene asks in concern. "Don't overdo it Viv."

"I am sure, pap," Viv tells him reassuringly. "I won't play full 90 minutes immediately, but I want to help the girls bring gold home and I won't allow some Australian players the satisfaction of knowing they managed to make me sit out this tournament."

"Will Beth stay with you?"

"Yeah, she will stay till the end." She breathes after taking a sip of her coffee. "Ben and Liv might join us too if we reach the finals, so I already reserved two tickets for them."

"Will you promise to sit a match out if you feel like you can't play?" Carolien asks as they lock eyes. "Your health is more important, Vivianne."

"I promise Ma." Viv breathes. She tilts her head as she hears a noise, glancing at the baby monitor placed on the table and smiles as she watches Theo tiredly pull himself up. She stands up as she hears her pap slowly count down and laughs as Theo calls mama the second she reaches one.

"I will make him breakfast." Carolien tells her. "Go get him."

She walks out of the kitchen after nodding her head and jogs up the stairs before Theo wakes Beth. She walks into his room smiling as he immediately smiles brightly the second he spots her and walks over to his bed. "Good morning, darling."

"Morning, mama!" Theo greets cutely after sloppily kissing her cheek. "Mummy?"

"Mummy is still asleep, baby, but Lars and Kiki will be here soon to take you to the zoo."

"Kiss?"

"Kiss mummy?" She asks as she places him down to change his nappy. She kisses his head as he nods his head and smiles. "Okay, you can in a bit, alright?"

She sighs softly in relief as she notices her indeed being covered chuckling as Myle perks up the second time she enters the room and places Theo down so he can greet her, she crouches down behind him to run her hands through Myle's fur and smiles. "Ready to get up too, Myle girl?" She asks. She grimaces as a tongue slides up her cheek and wipes it as Theo giggles. "I will take that as a yes."

She picks Theo up after he properly greeted Myle knowing he is happy Lars and Kiki returned from their England trip with her and places him on the bed, she smiles lovingly as he immediately crawls over to kiss his mummy's cheek and chuckles as Beth grumbles tiredly knowing her body is shouting for sleep after their late night activities.

"Baby?" Beth mumbles tiredly.

"Morning mummy." Theo whispers cutely as he cuddles into her. Viv leans down to kiss her temple as Beth struggles to open her eyes and smiles against the warm skin.

"It's too early to get up." She whispers against her temple. "But baby boy wanted to see you before he leaves for the zoo with Ma, Pa, Lars and Kiki."

"Hm, have fun darling." Beth murmurs as she kisses Theo's head. "Listen to Oma and Opa, okay?"

Viv blinks in surprise as she listens to Beth calling her parents T's grandparents and watches Theo nod his head, she bites her lip her heart overfilling with love as she notices that not only she but also her parents and brother are now a part of their family and leans down to kiss Beth's temple again. "Go back to sleep, liefje." She whispers. "I will get him ready for the day."