Jealousy

One week later (Sarina's first match)

"Godverdomme Vivianne!"

Viv turns on her heels as she hears someone curse her out hearing the thick Scottish accent and laughs as she locks eyes with Lisa. "Yes, Lis?"

"Really a nutmeg goal, to fill your hattie." Lisa whines.

"Sorry." Viv laughs. "Good match though."

"Right, you put five goals past us," Lisa grumbles as she hugs her tightly, she kisses her cheek as Viv just laughs and smiles. "Good game goattie." She whispers against her warm skin not noticing a certain blonde-haired woman sitting in the stands with a frown.

Viv pulls back after thanking her softly smiling as Sarina calls everyone to the huddle and turns on her heels after excusing herself, she jogs over tackling Leah in a hug from behind and laughs as she stumbles forward with a yelp.

Sarina laughs as they stumble over. Steph and Lotte quickly reach out to prevent them from falling over and raise an eyebrow. "Too drunk on the feeling of the big win girls?" She teases, she looks around as they just join the huddle with a grin and looks around. "Ladies I have nothing but positive words for you all." She starts.

"We trained hard the past week and we managed to put what we trained for in motion during the first match under my lead." She turns to Leah and smiles. "Leah, I absolutely love your long-through passes and we will continue training those. You have three assists to your name, you blindly found Viv two times tonight and she turned it into gold."

She turns to Katie and smiles. "Katie just wow, your talent to find the free runner during a free kick is amazing and the two assists and the almost corner kick goal shows me that with more training solely focusing on them, you could hit gold from impossible positions and further away from the goal."

She turns to Viv and chuckles. "Hate me all you want but I have to compliment you too personally." She warns, she smiles as the girls chuckle and lick her lips. "Five goals, one cheeky back heel and a nutmeg goal Vivianne, two more and you will be the leader of the top scorer list this season." She runs a hand through her hair and chuckles. "I don't even know where to put a focus on during training, continue training being the all-rounder you are and you will definitely come home with the ballon d'Or soon meisje."

She looks around again and smiles. "This was an amazing first match for me ladies and I would have never managed to do what I do without a team that functions blindly, keep up what you did today and we will grab that triple treble!" She pulls back and turns to her captain nodding her head.

"Alright girls," Leah announces loudly.

"Lap of honour!" Kim tells them. "Shower and rest after."

"Goattie is mine!" Katie exclaims jumping on Viv's back, Vivianne laughs quickly grabbing the back of her thighs so she doesn't slide off and follows the girls to the fans. She allows Katie to slide off of her back as several fans lean forward holding a shirt with her name and signing it for them also posing for a few pictures, she takes off her shirt as she notices an adorable little girl holding a sign that she travelled from the Netherlands to London with her family to watch her play and walks over to her.

"Hey hey." She greets as she approaches her, she pulls herself up to sit on the ad banner chuckling as the little girl just squeaks and holds out her hand. "Alles goed? // How are you?"

The mother laughs as the little girl quickly hides behind her legs and lovingly runs her hand through her hair. "Oh ze word verlegen // Oh she is going shy." She coos as she picks her up.

"Wil jij deze van mij hebben// Do you want to have this one?" Vivianne asks holding her shirt up, she smiles as the girl shyly nods her head and takes the marker a fan beside the little girl holds out to sign it.