Insecurity

"I'm serious Daan, get the fuck away from us and stop acting like you care."

"I do care." Danielle sneers. "And that is why I don't like a kid around my ex and our son."

"Kid." Jill scoffs softly as she steps forward, Viv holds up her hand and turns to look at her best friend.

"I can fight my own battles Jill, please go get ready for the ceremony." She looks around noticing everyone waiting, Sarina is also standing nearby and sighs. "All of you go get ready." She tells them using her captain voice, she turns back to Daan as soon as they all move and sighs. "Let's go somewhere more private."

She walks out of the room as Daan just nods her head noticing Beth following after placing Theo in Sarina's arms and walks down the hall to the physio room, she walks in holding the door open for Daan to walk in and closes the door after Beth slipped in too. She leans back with her arms crossed, watching Daan sit down on the bed and tilts her head. "What is your problem with me?" She asks.

"On the pitch, I have no problem with you." Daan sighs.

"But personally?" Viv asks with an arched eyebrow. "And I call bull on the having no problem on the pitch too, ever since I started dating Beth you avoid passing the ball to me at all costs and blow some chances."

She tilts her head as Daan bites her lip and sighs. "Do you want to start or shall I say what I'm thinking?" She hums as Daan just rolls her eyes and glances at Beth, she reaches out grabbing her hand as she notice her fiddle knowing she can't read the situation and squeezes it softly hoping it calms her.

"Well seeing you can only open your mouth around others so they hear our problems, I will start." Viv sighs. "Your problem with me started before I even met Beth, you are afraid I would take the spotlight and you can't handle not standing in the spotlight so it immediately woke your jealousy."

"But I think now after four almost five years, you should know that I hate the fucking spotlight and only entered the football world because I love what I am doing." She continues. "Shortly before I met Beth you started to see it, but then you found another reason to hate on me and that is Beth."

"I'm not quite sure why you act so jealous after hearing what you did and I managed to ignore it for almost a year now hoping it would get better, but it's getting worse instead so fucking talk Danielle."

"I just don't like my child, calling another child, mama." Danielle scoffs. "You are still getting used to some life changes yourself, what if something bad happens while he is with you?"

"Okay let me set some things straight." Beth cuts in. "One he is not your child he is mine, yes you convinced me to drop everything to carry him but in the end, you dropped me like a stone, left me for a younger woman and never showed any interest in him." She starts locking eyes with Danielle while keeping a strong hold on Vivianne's hand knowing what Daan said hit her even if she tries to hide it.

"Before Vivi entered my life and started bonding with him, you never asked how he was doing or other things." She continues as Danielle looks up with a frown. "So don't play the caring parent now, you didn't sign his birth certificate, you didn't donor an egg and you dropped me like a fucking stone for the chance to move to France and focus more on the woman you were cheating with."

"I did..."

"Before you say that you didn't cheat, tell Ellie to change the date the both of you came together in her hashtags because as far as I know, we were still together because that was eight months before you transferred," Beth tells her not allowing her to call her a liar, she hums as Danielle clamps her mouth shut and sighs. "You dropped me like a stone a couple of months after the positive pregnancy test Daan, and it absolutely broke me, if it wasn't for my family and Leah I wouldn't be standing here right now with a perfectly healthy baby boy happily cuddling with his uncle and smiling myself without darkness overtaking my whole being."