Date or no date?

Four days later

"Vivi, T," Beth calls out after they enter the aquarium tunnel, she smiles as Viv crouches down partly behind Theo after she sees her phone and snaps a picture of them as Theo leans back against Viv with a big grin.

Vivianne stands back up after Beth lowers her phone, stopping as she feels a little hand grab her shoulder and locks eyes with Theo. "Up, Vivi?" She picks him up as he lifts his arms and smiles.

"You want to sit on my shoulders, T?" She lifts him up as he nods his head with a big smile and settles him on her shoulders, she takes a hold on his legs after making sure he holds onto her forehead and turns to look at Beth chuckling as she notices her just watching them with a grin. "Come on Beth, the shark feeding is starting soon."

"Mummy look!"

Beth looks up at Theo as she hears his excited squeal and laughs softly as she watches him point at the stingray swimming right above him. "You are reaching heights, nobody but our Dutch giant can offer you, sweetheart."

"I don't know if that is a good or bad thing." Viv laughs.

"Good!" Theo squeals reaching up to touch the cold glass. "Cold!" He shivers.

Beth laughs as he holds his cold fingers against Viv's neck, effectively making her shiver and shakes her head. "You found your heater, baby boy." She chuckles as Viv shoots her a look and skips in front of her with a cheeky grin, Viv shakes her head with a chuckle as she follows her to the sharks and smiles as she hears Theo's soft amazed gasp.

"Mummy!"

"Oh sh.."

Beth covers her mouth to muffle her laughter as Theo leans over Viv to wrap his arms around her head making the taller Dutch lean down so she doesn't lose her grip on Theo and turns her head as she feels her chin graze her shoulder. "Hi there." She whispers amusement sparkling in her eyes. "Using my son to get closer, Vivi?"

"Did not plan this." Viv blushes, she rolls her eyes as Beth just smirks and leans back against the wall using the muscles in her thigh to keep herself low so Theo can keep his hold around his mummy. "He definitely shows what he prefers though." She muses as she feels Beth's back against her front after Theo tightens his arms around Beth making her move back so he won't choke her.

She widens her stance so Beth doesn't have her knees pushed up against the back of her thighs, biting her lip as Beth just turns to look at her and smiles slightly as she notices her grin and relaxed state the worry of Theo moving them escaping her mind. She slowly wraps her free arm around Beth's waist, keeping her free hand on Theo's leg as he bounces on her shoulders and smiles as she hears his soft amazed gasps as sharks swim past them.

She leans her cheek against Beth's temple as she feels her head lean back against Theo's leg, smiling as one of Theo's hands holds her cheek and runs her thumb over his knee as he points out the different sharks swimming past them to search for food.

Beth glances up as she hears Theo's amazement getting muffled, smiling as she notices him leaning his chin on Viv's head his blue eyes sparkling with nothing but happiness as sharks keep swimming by and grabs his hand holding her jaw. She kisses his hand grinning as he flexes his hand against her lips and turns her head to look at Viv knowing her son will keep this memory for a lifetime.

"You just made his entire day by bringing us here Vivi." She whispers after locking her eyes. "Thank you."

"You gotta stop thanking me for things like this Beth." Viv murmurs. "I thought a day at the aquarium would be something we all would like."

"Believe me when I say that it's not normal for someone to plan things including Theo." Beth sighs.

"Yeah well people not including him are idiots." Viv huffs. "He is a part of you Beth, people wanting to be worthy of your time also have to be worthy of his time." She adds. "They won't be spending just their time with you, but also with him and I am pretty sure he is just as open with his feelings as you are so if he doesn't like someone he shows it."