First vacation

"Laaaarsy!"

Viv's eyebrows raise in surprise as she hears Ben excitedly greet Lars as soon as they enter the hotel and turns to Beth. "What?" She asks in confusion as Lars just walks over with a laugh to greet him with a fist bump.

Beth just shrugs turning to her brother and Olivia after they greeted Kiki and Lars warmly and raises an eyebrow. "The four of you know each other?"

"Let me greet my nephew first," Ben tells her chuckling, Viv places Theo down as he giggles and smiles as she watches him run over to Ben and Olivia. She turns to Lars and raises an eyebrow.

 "Uitleg? // Explain?."

"Well after hearing that Beth had a brother I just searched for him on Insta," Lars explains shrugging. "Why not bond online knowing both our sisters are happy together and continue bonding the second we meet in real life?"

"Liv and I hit it off immediately too," Kiki adds with a grin.

"We sure did." Olivia agrees after greeting Beth and Viv with a hug.

Ben turns to his sister after placing Theo down chuckling as he immediately runs back to Viv and smiles as he hugs her right after she walks into his arms. "You didn't allow anyone to enter your life and heart the past two years." He tells her softly knowing everyone listens to him. "So you letting Viv into your life and heart shows me that this isn't just for a few months, Lars and I both had the same idea so we started to talk."

"Same for you Zus." Lars agrees. "You never brought someone home, we only ever heard you talk about Lisa but you called us telling us Beth and T would join so we all immediately knew that you see a future."

Kiki and Olivia just smile in amusement as both girls turn bright red and nudge their boyfriends. "Leave them be," Kiki tells Lars through a soft chuckle.

"Mummy, Vivi beach?"

"We will bring out suitcases up and change," Viv tells him as she grabs two out of three suitcases. "We will head down to the beach after okay?" She follows the boys to the elevator as Theo nods his head smiling as Beth walks closely beside her and takes the key Ben holds out for her. "Thank you."

"No thank you." Ben breathes as they lock eyes, Viv just winks knowing he is thanking her for paying for the spontaneous vacation and glances at Beth with a grin.

"Any time." She just breathes, she smiles slightly as he just smiles knowingly knowing she invited them to get to know them better too and steps out a soon as they reach the top floor. "Right, left and middle right?" She asks turning to the boys.

"Yeah but we Liv and I call dibs on a T sleepover too," Ben tells them, Beth just glances at Theo and smiles.

"We won't say no to that right baby boy?" She smiles as he shakes his head and ruffles his hair. "Let's change and hit the beach, I am sure Auntie Liv already found a restaurant for tonight." She chuckles as Liv just nods her head and turns to Viv. "Which side is ours?"

"The right." Viv breathes, she turns to the group and smiles. "Meet up at the elevators in half an hour?" She follows Beth down the right side of the long hallway after telling her their room number and holds out the key as she stops in front of the door, she places Theo down as soon as Beth unlocks it and nudges him softly silently telling him to follow his mummy into the room.

She follows them inside placing the suitcases aside and chuckles as she hears Theo's soft gasp, she bites her lip as Beth whips around and shakes her head as she opens her mouth knowing she wants to curse her out. "A tour and helping Theo settle before we talk?"

She looks down at Theo and points at the door covered with Disney characters. "That will be your room buddy." She takes Beth's hand in her own as he immediately walks over, grabbing his suitcase as he stops to look at the door and smiles as he turns to them. "Go ahead."