Comforting Leah

"Viviiiiiii!"

"Ho fu.." Viv gasps loudly as ice-cold water engulfs her after Theo's scream startled her and winces as she feels an ice-cold hand cover her mouth, Beth smiles sheepishly as everyone turns to her in surprise after she jogs after her son and places her hand on his shoulder.

"Sorry." She apologizes, she looks down at her little boy and shakes her head. "I told you that Vivi is still working Theo." She scolds.

"But Vivi," Theo whines.

"Beth?" Sarina asks, she smiles as the blonde turns to her right after she walks over and shakes her hand with a grin. "First nice to meet you and welcome to the crazy hotel."

"Hey!"

She laughs as everyone sounds pretty offended and locks eyes with the blonde as she chuckles. "And it's alright they are just cooling down after training, he can go to her." She tells her softly. "DvD is further down doing some stretches but the staff keeps an eye out." She adds as Leah joins them.

"The goat voluntarily dove into an ice bath?" Leah asks in amusement as she watches Viv wring out her shirt.

"No." Beth laughs as they walk over to Viv keeping a hold on Theo's hand. "But Theo made her lose grip and she lost her balance."

Viv rolls her eyes as they both start laughing and leans over the edge of the tub. "Hey, buddy." She greets leaning over the edge to hug Theo quickly, she stops as he keeps his arms around her shoulders and rubs his back. "I am pretty cold T."

"Up." He still breathes. "Please?" He adds cutely as his mummy looks down at him with an eyebrow raised, Viv picks him up after Beth just smiles, leaning forward to hug Beth in greeting and places Theo on her hip making sure he won't touch the water.

"How was your flight?" She asks him as she tickles his tummy, grinning as he giggles loudly.

"So fun! We had very big seats!" He giggles as he wraps his arms around her shoulders. "You warm now?"

Viv smiles slightly as the girls around them coo softly, running a hand up his back and nods her head. "Slowly warming up, your cuddles are the best T."

Beth locks eyes with Viv as her son smiles happily while hugging the Dutch close and raises an eyebrow as she frowns in confusion. "First class? Really Vivi?"

Viv bites her lip as she hears Sarina laugh and uses the hand placed on Theo's back to flip her off. "Be quiet coach." She arches her back with a hiss as cold water streams down her back immediately and grabs the edge of the tub into a strong grip so she doesn't accidentality hurt Theo.

She shoots Sarina a glare as she hears her snicker and shakes her head as she just smirks. "Payback will be sweet." She promises, she turns to Beth as she just walks away with a loud laugh and rolls her eyes as she notices Beth, Leah, Jill and Lieke covering their mouths to muffle their laughter. "Be quiet." She huffs. "And yes only those tickets were free, so I hope you enjoyed it."

"Sarina?"

"Beth?" Sarina asks chuckling.

"Do you need her fit for 100%?"

"I need her 110%." Sarina laughs. "Keep whatever you want to do for after the finals?"

Beth nods her head and smiles slightly. "I promise."

"Vivi, your lips are blue." Theo giggles effectively cutting Viv's protest off.

"Time to get out Viv." Lieke laughs as she hears the soft clatter of Viv's teeth, she walks over with a big towel as Viv climbs out with Theo still on her hip and wraps the towel around her smiling as the little boy just giggles the second the towel allows him to cuddle even closer to Viv.