The meeting

Monday night

"Okay, I think I heard enough." Edu breathes out after Jonas and Viv both explain the situation with Viv's agent sitting beside Viv but keeping her mouth shut. "I did hear stories from both sides and I don't know what is the truth though and I think that is a problem so I asked someone to stand on standby in case I needed her."

Viv frowns in confusion as he stands up to walk to the seating area where they waited before and raises an eyebrow in surprise as Kim walks in, looking all professional in a black suit. "Kim." She breathes.

"No." Kim just tells her, she turns to Edu and smiles slightly. "What can I do for you Edu?"

"No wait." Viv breathes as she stands up, she turns to Edu and sighs. "Edu I don't want to pull anyone into this, I don't know what his problem is but I don't want him to turn on any of the girls."

"I don't mind." Kim breathes as Edu turns to her.

"Can you tell me what is going on Kim?" Edu asks after he explains what Jonas and Viv told him.

"I really don't know Edu, but what Vivianne told you is what is going on."

"But nothing that Jonas told me?"

"To some degree yes, yes Vivianne went against his tactic idea but that was because he told her to stay in her pocket," Kim explains. "Vivianne went against it by being the all-round player we know she is and that secured us the win two days ago, if she went with his tactic and our midfield and defenders had to seek her through the mass of City players we wouldn't have won 5-2."

Edu nods his head and turns to Vivianne. "When did this all start Vivianne?" Kim watches Viv just bite her lip while glancing at Jonas and turns to Edu sighing.

"Ever since the Fundraiser, Jonas approached Viv before the Fundraiser and told her that sponsors are only joining for her and that she has to mingle and bring them in." She tells him. "Vivianne didn't do it because she cleared with you that she doesn't have to and ever since that day Jonas targets her and searches for every tiny mistake to hold it against her."

"Kim," Jonas warns, Edu holds up his hand as he shoots him a look and turns to Kim.

"Thank you, Kim." He turns to Vivianne and smiles. "I will call you in two hours, is that alright?"

Viv nods her head after glancing at her Agent knowing she will be on her way back home and stands up. "Thank you, Edu." She breathes ignoring Jonas's frown, she walks out of the room after wishing him a nice night and turns on her heels to look at Kim right after she hears the door close. "What the hell Kim." She frowns.

"I'm sorry Vivianne, but after all my years here and the different coaches we had I can't allow Jonas to ruin our dream team." Kim sighs. "Edu contacted me right after Leoni called him and asked me to join because he had a bad feeling, I already filled him in on some during the call but he reassured me that nothing would happen if I said it to him in person again."

"Viv I have to head to the airport soon." Leoni cuts in before Viv can reply. "Do you still need a ride home?"

"I will take her," Kim tells her with a kind smile. "We don't want you to miss your flight and the London traffic at this time is a nightmare."

Leoni nods her head in thanks and turns to Viv. "Text me after Edu called?" Vivianne nods her head as she hugs her and steps back after thanking her softly, she turns to Kim as Leoni walks down to the parking lot for guests and frowns.

"I still don't like this Kim, he will go against you now too."

"I don't care, Vivianne, he is treating you unfairly and Edu deserves to know that you are contemplating to leave if he continues." Kim sighs as they walk down to the player and staff parking. "I rather lose Jonas and gain a better coach, than lose someone who is so close to being the world's best football player and a very good friend." She adds after unlocking her car. "Now get in, I am driving you home so you can relax."