Beth's birthday / Vivi getting injured

Two months later (Beth's birthday)

"Mummy, mummy it's starting!"

Beth laughs as Theo skips into the kitchen with a big excited grin and turns to Leah and Lia after picking him up. "Someone is excited." Lia chuckles.

"Second birthday this year that we spend watching Viv on screen." Leah laughs. "On his birthday too."

"National schedule sucks," Beth grumbles after covering Theo's ears, she kisses his head as he just giggles and hands him his sippy cup. "Come on, let's watch my girl kick arse." She walks into the living room with Theo on her hip, smiling as she eyes the snacks her mum and pops prepared for their match night and drops down on the couch grinning as Leah and Lia just sandwich her between them.

She kisses Theo's head as he settles in her lap, leaning back against her chest as he drinks from his cup and intertwines her hands on his tummy. "There!" Theo exclaims excitedly as the Australians appear on screen. "There is Auntie Steph!"

Beth hums in agreement as she watches the two Arsenal Aussies singing their anthem with a proud grin and watches the camera move over to the Dutch girls, she chuckles as she hears Theo's excited gasp the second the camera swings over Daphne, Jill and Viv standing side by side.

"Mummy, there Vivi!" Theo squeaks excitedly as he points at the TV. "Look!"

Beth laughs holding him still in her lap and kisses his head. "I see her T." She tells him in amusement hearing the other two girls laugh. "Calm down baby."

"Is he this excited seeing you on-screen too?" Lia asks turning to Leah in amusement, Leah shakes her head and laughs.

"Nope, only the Dutch clown manages to get him this hyper from far away."

"Love." Beth just muses. "He absolutely adores her and it's very clear that she loves him too."

"That's for sure." Leah agrees, she sucks in her lips as Theo shushes them and shoots Beth a look. "That is all you though."

Beth just shrugs her shoulders and laughs. "He wants to focus on the TV." She whispers making sure she won't disturb T, she leans back against the couch as Leah just rolls her eyes and grabs her wine as the Dutchies kick-off to start the friendly match.

"Why are they starting off so aggressive," Lia asks in surprise after they watched the first five minutes in silence and noticed some Aussie defenders and midfielders taking the ball from the Dutchies with a borderline aggressive tackle.

"I have no idea." Leah murmurs frowning.

"Steph and Caitlin don't know either," Beth adds as she notices both Aussies talking to their team during a short break while Lieke gets treated and the hand movements to their team and the Dutchies assuming they are telling them to take a step back.

She runs her hand up and down Theo's thigh as he keeps concentrating on the screen, grabbing her phone as he just cuddles into her and frowns in confusion as she notices that Viv tagged her into a story half an hour ago.

"Oh damn." She whispers after reading the text, she shares it to her own story adding a red heart and holds her phone out for Leah and Lia to read.

" She whispers after reading the text, she shares it to her own story adding a red heart and holds her phone out for Leah and Lia to read