𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

I DON'T LIKE HER >

( standin here alone now, think that we can drive around? i just wanna say how
i love you with your hair down.)

                UCONN HAD WON THEIR GAME against marquette 58-29 moving onto the finals of the big east tournament. whether they moved onto the ncaa tournament was all decided by their next game against georgetown. it felt so quick, the season slipping by them just under their feet. only a couple of months until summer break and ada will be gone. ada will no longer be in practices interviewing the girls or on the sidelines of their games cheering them all on.

         it would take some time getting used to not having the girl around all the time anymore. it was harder considering how close they all had gotten with the infamous ada caddel. even their fans had grown a strong liking for uconn's journalist after kk and ice's many lives.

         just thinking of this all coming to an end was relieving but upsetting all at the same time. though, instead of looking so far ahead. it was better to focus on the present times. the present times as paige and ada sat in ada's dorm, lazing around in her room.

          paige scrolling on tiktok on ada's phone, ada sitting on the armchair reading her book. only ever getting a few words in as paige always interrupted to show the girl a funny video she had seen or show her a cool edit, (an edit of herself of course).

            "ok, ok we get it you're in love with yourself." ada giggled as paige showed her yet another video of herself. "uhm with the way i look in these, of course i am. but my question is why there're so many on your for you page?" the blond quirked a brow as she spun around to face ada. who was already staring at her with an endearing gleam in her brown eyes.

           the curtains allowing the sun to seep through it's fabric, reflecting a perfect beam onto her slightly tanned skin, the essence of its yellow contrasting perfectly with her olive skin as she glowed, basking in its warmth with a delicate smile. paige found herself tracing her features with her eyes, carving out every detail in her godly adorned face.

         "hellooo? i said it's probably because you searched yourself up," ada felt as if she was talking to a wall. paige seemingly zoned out as she sat unwavering before nodding slowly, blinking her day dream state away.

            "yeah... sure. whatever helps you sleep better." paige shrugged, turning her attention back to the phone before it refocused on ada. in fear if she stared too long she wouldn't be able to help herself from the thoughts that were kept locked away. for her own sake.

        the thoughts of how sweet ada's lips looked. plump and pink as she bit down on the thick skin, how smooth her skin looked and what it would feel like to touch. how messily their bodies would move if paige gave in to her thoughts. but she couldn't.

              "hey there," ada jumped into the empty space beside paige, sliding under the covers her head found its way to paige's shoulder per usual. paige opening her arms just so ada could slide through and lay by her side. scooting down the bed so that her head could be slightly aligned with ada's.

                "hi," paige muttered, placing the phone onto the night stand. turning her head to regain all her attention onto the girl who laid in front of her. "have you finished the article yet?" paige wondered, hoping the answer would be no, just so she could stay for a little longer.