𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

SECRETS >

( i could take away the pain,
if you would only let me )

IT WAS AN INTENSE GAME FOR UCONN. playing against usc but yet again taking home another win. the team rested ada's hotel room. the only girl who was lucky enough to have the space all to herself. so the team took advantage of this and fled to her room with snacks, bombarding through her doors with screams of joy.

to celebrate their win they did what they all enjoyed to do. which was going on live. kk of course had her phone readied and propped onto the tv stand as she sat on the end of ada's bed talking to the screen, reading the many comments from fans alike that flooded her live.

aubrey, jada and kk sat in the centre of the phone. talking amongst themselves as they all laughed, telling stories of their travels to portland. ada snickered at the three from the comfort of her bed, tucked under the covers with her laptop propped onto her lap. the draft of her article pulled open on the tab.

"how's my favourite journalist going?" paige muttered as she eased into the covers beside ada. who sighed tiredly, looking back at her computer with utter exhaustion. she didn't understand how kk could have so much energy after playing such an intense game and here she was tired over writing an article. one that she had been working on for a month.

"not good, i'm so tired." ada shook her head as she placed her hands over her face. falling back against the headboard with a yawn. "come here." paige lay her arm over the girl into a comforting hug. letting the fresh smell of linen and shampoo fill her senses as she looked down to a very fazed ada. zoning out into a further distance.

"do you wanna sleep? i can tell everyone we need to leave?" paige offered, ada only shook her head. with an ensuring smile as she looked back out to watch kk, aubrey and jana.

"is that paige and ada..." kk got close to the screen as she read the comment, smiling to herself as she held up the camera, tilting it so that it would be able to capture the two resting on the bed behind them.

"oh my god, it's ada caddel and p boogers!" kk screeched as she held the phone towards the two. who jumped at the sudden reappearance of kk, the two girls only waved at the phone with a smile. replying with a small 'hey' as even more comments started to flood in. mostly fans pointing out the fact paige had her arm around ada, and ada was closely laying next to paige.

"how did you find the game, supporting your favourite player." kk pushed herself between the two, laying close to ada as she looked upwards at the girl who only laughed at this. "i wore my kk arnold jersey with pride. you know how it is, got to support my girl." ada winked as blew a kiss towards kk.

"i always knew i was your favourite." kk sassily replied, flicking her eyes over towards paige who just kicked under the sheets.

"please, we been knew i'm her favourite." ice replied from the other side of the room. scoffing as she eyed kk.

"uh... me when i lie??" kk taunts, waving her hand in dismissal towards ice. "are you the one who gets lunch with her every wednesday. yeah, i didn't think so." for the next ten minutes it was a debate against who was ada's possible favourite, even though the team knew who her true favourite was. it was still fun to pointlessly argue over the facts.

but at this point they weren't sure if kk was joking anymore or not. kk huffed, shaking her head as she looked back at the live, scrolling through comments snickering at some as she nudged ada to read.