Chapter ten update (IMPORTANT)

Hii !! So , at first I thought that I will not upload anything on scrollstack (a web for publishing stories and earning through it). But chapter 10 is Ishaan's POV where he shares his feeling and what he feels for Aarohi. I wrote it for a long time, editing and changing lines. It might not be so perfect like other great writers and authors. But I gave my all for this chapter. 

Ishaan's realisation is simple yet beautiful. So for the hard work I did to write this chapter, I put it on scrollstack for paid. And the price is really low. So if you want to read, pay over there (PLEASEE PAY AND READDD!!!) 

Anyways, if you dont want to pay that's okay, it will not disturb the storyline and I will post it at last after completing the entire story. And I will continue with ch 11 with Aarohi's POV. 

Dont hate. Its just that it has a piece of my heart and I am bit reluctant to let go for free. So if you want to read, please do it. I promise you will feel that college romance and first time falling in love experience. 

DONT HATE MEE PLSSS :)

*changed the paid option to FOLLOWERS only (now go and read)!  

Here's the link : https://snehaa07.stck.me/chapter/262375/Chapter-ten-Ishaan-s-realisation

okk byee !! 

Sending you lots of love 

~shru