Chapter eighteen

Chapter eighteen

Ishaan Ahuja

Votes ~ Likes: 37+ , Comments: 23+ (Come on, yarr do give votes and comments it give me motivation to write more. What will you lose if you just vote and comment and complete the targerts?) 

We got our jersey after a week. I was recovered and started playing again. I was strictly prohibited by Aarohi not to play for a week. She was feeling all guilty because of this. But who will tell her that it's not her fault. And I willingly jumped in to save her. I can't see a tear in her eyes let alone a scratch.

I know I'm new to this 'Ishaan' but so far I'm liking this. 

I was wearing my jersey and was feeling proud to wear my muffin's birthdate on my jersey. She is my lucky charm and her birth date is the day I knew and accepted that I can hurt myself rather than seeing her getting hurt.

I was showing off to everyone and Rohit and Shashank were laughing at my behaviour. So I went up to them and gave both of them a punch. They faked getting hurt.

"Bro, Ishaan is madly in love." Rohit said.

I smirked and said "Beta tumhara bhi din aayega."

(Son your day will also come.)

Shashank elbowed me and asked "Do you think she got the hint by this?" he motioned his finger to my jersey.

"Kya pata, meri waali thodi kaam samajhti hai." I said looking at her from far.

(Who knows, my girl understands a little.)

They both laughed and Rohit said "Humari bhabhi ko samjhana padega."

(We have to explain to our sister-in-law)

To which Shashank said "Aur samajhne ke baad bhi nahi aayi toh?"

(And what if she doesn't come even after understanding?) 

I narrowed my eyes towards him and then looked back to her and started singing the song with a smile "Mere sapno ki raani kab aayegi tu. Aayi rut mastani kab aayegi tu, beete jaye zindagani kab aayegi tu, chaali aa tu chaali aa"

They both laughed again and said at the same time "This is not THE ISHAAN AHUJA we know."

I just replied in a mere whisper "That Ishaan was not worth it of this beautiful woman." 

With that I kept looking at her while she was working and out of a sudden I saw Rohit and Shashank walk towards her. They both turned back and grinned and continued walking towards her. 

I panicked and followed them in quick steps. I sensed they were upto something. They stopped in front of her and Vaishnavi. I stood behind and in between them.

Rohit started "Hi bha..." I punched him from back making in groan in pain and soon he realized what he was about to say and quickly changed it into "Aarohi".

She nervously looked at everyone and said "Hi, Rohit."

Rohit and Shashank both glanced at each other and smirked. And I was sure these two were planning something wicked in their head. And that's why I feared confessing my feeling in front of Rohit. But why Shashank is also into this? 

Shashank said "Do you know Ishaan in in love?" I looked at him in horror with wide eyes. And he didn't even bother to look at me. Is he the same Shashank I know? No way. 

'Rohit ke sath reh ke yeh bhi bigaad gaya.'  I thought to myself. 

(He also got spoiled staying with Rohit)