Chapter fifteen

Chapter fifteen

Aarohi Verma

Tagert ~ Likes : 20+ ,Comment : 15+ (no spam, but actual feedback)

After coming back I told Vaishnavi everything. She was upset that I didn't share anything with her. But I managed her; she can't stay mad at me for too long. But something else was going on in my mind which was eating me from inside and that was definitely Ishaan.

Why was he behaving like this? Was he flirting with me? Was he trying to trap me like other girls? Will he just use me? Or does he really mean what he says or try to indicate?

"Where are you lost?" Vaishnavi snap her fingers in front.

"You know there is something that's bothering me!" I told her facing towards her on bed.

"Is it about Ishaan?" she guessed it in a second. 

I just nodded my head in yes. And I told her everything about his behaviour for almost a month now.

"What do you think about him?" that's the question she ask and that's the exact same question I ask myself. 

"I don't know, like perfectly. I know I told I will overcome my insecurities. But this is Ishaan THE PLAYBOY. I don't know how to trust him. Then again today I had this fight with my parents and she did the same thing. But Ishaan saved me; he didn't even care about his hand before protecting me. He took me in his cold yet warm embrace when I was crying in front of him. He even bought me muffins today to celebrate my  birthday."

I saw Vaishnavi thinning her lips into smile. I just ignored it and continued "His eyes make me peace and calm. His eyes hold honesty and truth when he looks at me, I can feel that. But again my brain and overthinking barge in to say not to trust him. I'm just too confused, but I really like staying around him. His smell takes me to another world where there is calmness, happiness. His eyes make me want to just stare at him as if it's the most beautiful pair of ocean blue orbs and his hug and touch makes me feel at home."

I looked at Vaishnavi and she just told me "Just accept it you too are falling in love, Aru."

"I'm afraid Vaishu, he will break my heart." I said looking down at my fingers which were feeling numb.

"Toh uska muh tod dungi main fir." she said.

(Then I will break his face.)

"Kya fayda, dil toh tutega hi na." I said with tears swelling in my eyes. 

(What's the use, the heart will break anyway)

"Aru..." she said in a mere whisper, when I cut her off.

"Uska muh thik ho jayega, but mere dil ka kya?" I said finally looking up when a lone tear escaped my eyes. 

(His face will be fine, but what about my heart?)

"Aur agar nahi toda toh?" she said and I just shrugged. But my eyelids couldn't take the weight of tears in my eyes and they fell and soon Vaishu took me in her embrace.  

(And what if he doesn't break?) 

Next morning I woke up earlier and started choosing dress to wear for today and go to doctor with Ishaan. I was still disturbed from yesterday's conversation but I tried to not think about it. And now here I have no idea why I'm spending time on my clothes.

But am I going to stop? No

But am I going to still think why I'm doing this? YES!

I wore white straight jeans, with white tank top. On top of that I put a mint green half sleeved shirt as a shrug. I wore my regular sneakers; put my hair on messy bun, with some losing strands on my face. I wore small butterfly earrings. I used my scent and was completely satisfied with my look. I got out of my room and Ishaan did too at the same time.