Chapter twenty

Chapter twenty

Ishaan Ahuja

Target~ Votes: 40+ ; Comments: 25+ (complete the target ot else I will remove the schedule 😭)

I fucked up. I fucked up big this time. I shouldn't have let my anger overpower me. But I was too frustrated when she went out with Vishal, even after he confessed her. And now she is telling that he just wants to be friends. Really? Is she that dumb? How can she not know that once a guy like someone they don't ever see them as 'just friends'. God !!! Put some sense in my woman. I was too annoyed and yeah jealous when he smiled at her and took her out right in front of my eyes. 

But I shouldn't have manhandled her. FUCK!! She will hate me now even more. I fucked it up. Did I hurt her? Does she have a mark on her arm because I tightened my grip? Fuck. Weeks ago I was the one who told that she should hurt me when panic attack hits her, and now I hurt her.

What the fuck is wrong with you Ishaan? I shouldn't have let my anger overpower my love for her.

I need to fix this. I need to make her feel secure and safe around me. She shouldn't feel that I will harm her when I'm angry. I will never do that, not even in my nightmares. She need to know that I will rather choose to die than hurt her.

So I texted the group chat of Shashank, Rohit and me which they created to help me win over Aarohi. Fuck my friends. And the group name OMG 'Ishaan ko Aarohi patani hai' what an innovative name!

(Ishaan wants to woo Aarohi)

Ishaan : Dude, I fucked up!!

Soon they both started typing, as expected. They are a phone addict. Always sticking to phone, as if their life resides on it. Not like they have a girlfriend.

Shashank : I knew it, you would do it.

Rohit : Happy fucking up, and happy realisation.

What the fuck? Here I'm stressing out and they are taunting me? Aise dost se 10 dushman accche hai.

(10 enemies are better than such friends)

Ishaan : Guys I'm serious. Help me out. Argghhhh !!!

Rohit : Kya kiya tune?

Ishaan : I said her to stay away from Vishal. And I gripped her arms tight while telling her, which she said was hurting her. And I think it left a mark. I also confessed that I was jealous. Fuck! I hurt her and now she hates me. I know for sure.

Shashank : Wow Ishaan. Nice progress in negative axis.

Rohit : YEAH TRUE! That was a really shitty move.

Ishaan : Yeah I know. Now give me solution, you dumbfucks.

Rohit : Ohoo !! Calm down Ishaan babu. You created the problem, so you need to find solution.

Shashank : Yes, you know her better than us. So think what does she like? Maybe that will help.

Ishaan : Woah !! yes she likes books, muffins, moon and rain.

Rohit : Ha ab toh tu koi devdoot toh nahi hai jo chand aur baarish laa sake. (Now you are not some kind of angel, that you will bring moon and rain)