11

"Please, come and save me again." with tears in your eyes you watched as a Titan was approaching you. You wanted to run, but you couldn't bring your legs to move.

You closed your eyes accepting your faith, but after a second you opened them again, only to see the Titan laying on the ground - dead, with titan-steam coming out of its nape.

"Done!" you saw Captain Levi standing on top of its head "Are you hurt?" he walked closer to you.

You were so surprised that you couldn't even speak so you just shook your head. Levi grabbed you by your shoulders and pulled you closer to himself then he smashed his lips against yours.

"Is she dead?"

"No, I can hear her breathing."

You opened your eyes and the first thing you saw were the faces of Connie and Sasha.

"What happened?" you sat up.

"You passed out when you saw a Titan approaching you." Reiner answered your question.

"Oh." you looked around searching for that one person you were dreaming of.

"Y/n, my dear sister, are you okay?" Hange ran to you "I'm so glad Mikasa managed to kill the titan before it got to you." she lifted you up and hugged you.

"Mikasa?" you sounded disappointed.

"Yea, who were you expecting?" Jean raised an eyebrow.

"No one." you sighed because you realised that he wasn't here.

As soon as possible, you went back to Wall Sina. You were on top of the wall sitting and listening to Hange and Krista, well now Historia talk.

"Is Y/n here?" a member of the MPs was running towards you.

"Yes?" you stood up "What is it?"

"You have to come with me." he said and it was clear that he was in a hurry.

"Why?" you asked suspicious.

"I don't know why, I haven't been told that much. All I know is that I have to take you to the main building now." he grabbed you by the arm and started running again.

"Let's switch to ODM gear." you suggested so it would be faster. The MP just nodded and picked you up because you still didn't have your ODM gear.

In few minutes you were at the main building and the guy left you in front of a room and told you to go in.

You knocked on the door and after someone from inside replied with "Come in," you opened the door and walked in.

The room was dark and depressive. There were bookshelves on both sides of the room. On the right side was a brown leather sofa and opposite you at the end of the room was a desk. Behind the desk there was a window and a person looking out of it.

You didn't know what to say so you were just standing by the door. You didn't even know why you were there in first place.

"Were you hurt?" the person spoke without turning to look at you. You didn't need to see his face to recognise him. His monotonous voice gave him away.

"No?" you were so confused "Why am I here?" you asked.

"Tch, I wanted to make sure that you were alright, brat." Levi finally turned around.

"Oh?" your cheeks were burning and you got shy by the fact that he cared about you.

"Tea?" he handed you a cup before you could answer "Sit." he tilted his head towards the sofa.

You sat down and took a sip from the tea. You couldn't explain what was going on but you were glad that Levi wanted to see you, too.

"Do you want to talk about something or?" you tried breaking the awkward silence. Levi didn't respond.

"Oh, you called me here so you could stand there and stare at me?" you left the cup on the floor.

"Let's say I did. So what?" he sat next to you.

"I'm guessing, you really missed me." you said sarcastically.

You noticed that his gaze softened "Wait, you actually did." a small smile appeared on your lips. If you didn't know better, you'd think Levi's cheeks were turning pink.

"You wish, brat." he patted your head and ruffled your hair.

"Deny it as much as you want. I saw what I saw!" your smile only grew bigger.

"You're delusional." Levi shook his head while slightly laughing.

In that moment you knew his walls were almost completely fallen. You've never seen him look cheerful nor smile. But now you managed to make him laugh.

"Oi, who stares now?" his smile was gone, but at least he was looking somewhat less numb.

You quickly looked away and raised the tea cup again. "Have I ever told you that you make great tea?" you were avoiding eye contact.

"I guess for a grumpy old man I'm not so bad." this man didn't forget anything.

"Right." you nervously chuckled with your eyes glued to the cup in your hands.

You felt Levi's index and middle finger press against your cheek with the help of which he turned your head to look at him.

"And now we're avoiding eye contact, huh?" he smirked and moved his hand. Now he was holding your chin with his thumb and index finger. This way he was stopping you from looking away.

At this point your cheeks were burning and you were too stunned to speak. Levi really caught you off guard.

Someone knocked on the door and Levi got up and moved behind the desk. He cleared his throat before saying "Come in."

The door swung open and a MP walked in pale with sweat dripping down his forehead.

"They got Eren!"