Aftermath

The battle was over finally. Charlie had rebuilt her hotel and everything seemed well. A great party was thrown,a celebration of the new hotel and the victory of the battle. Charlie was having a great time chatting with vaggie about new plans for activities and events for the hotel. When she noticed that someone was missing. She looked around the hotel lobby seeing angel,husk,and nifty all on the couch practically wasted. Cherri and Lucifer were at the bar stools on their phones while occasionally talking sips of red wine.

Vaggie was going on about how proud she was of Charlie. When she noticed something was off.

"Hon are you alright? You seem a Litte out of it."
Vaggie said putting her hand on Charlie's shoulder

"Yea! I'm fine I just, have you seen alastor?"

"Alastor? Not since we came in hon no."

"Im worried about him, I know he's really powerful but Adam could have hurt him and Mabye that's why he fled."

"I don't know Charlie, but if it's bothering you that bad then Mabye send someone to check on him."

"Y'a, uhhh, Dad!"
Charlie called across the room to her dad who turned around and immediately got out of his seat.

"Yea char, what is it?"

"I need you to do me a favor." She said a Litte nervous

"Of course, anything for you. Lucifer said proudly."

"I need you to check on alastor for me, he hasn't shown himself since the battle. I'm really worried about him, and I know you two don't like each other. But please do this for me everyone else is wasted and I need to keep an eye on them, also Maybe it would be good for you two! Like a Little exercise, please for me."

Lucifer sighed and groaned but reluctantly agreed to go check on alastor.

(Lucifer's POV)
Ugh, I can't believe I agreed to go check on this asshole. He's a jerk all the time and literally is so sketchy. I don't know how Charlie could trust someone so sadistic and cocky. Him and his big dumb smile. I walked up the stairs all the way to the top floor and then walked down the long hallway to the end of it.

I saw alastors door and I debated just pretending I checked on him and going back down. But I knew Charlie would be mad at me if he wasn't ok. I rolled my eyes and knocked reluctantly..... no answer
*knock,knock,knock* nothing.

"Alastor, hey you in there? Charlie wanted me to check on you and make sure your fine. I just need a yes or no and then I'll leave!"
I said I waited for an answer but still nothing. This asshole is really getting on my nerves, he thinks he's so important and above everyone. Well im sure as hell not gonna let him ignore me.

"Alastor! Oh, for gods sake! Answer the damn door and I'll leave, or I'm coming in there!"

I waited a minute before just being over it

"Fine! Have it your way!"

I said as I brought my fist back and then slammed it into the door, the door broke down in an instant. Once the smoke cleared I walked in sighing and dusting my hands off. My eyes closed as I smirked and chuckled.
"I did warn-."
I opened my eyes and the sight before me made my jaw drop.