Hangry

"Good morning everyone!" Charlie said entering the hotel lobby with vaggie, expecting breakfast to be done and everyone to be almost done with food.

"I hope you all slept well last night because today, we are doing-, what's wrong with you all?" Charlie asked looked at everyone in the lobby of the hotel, everyone seemed annoyed and angry. Laying on the couch and leaning against walls far away from each other.

"Did I miss something?"

Cherri looked up at Charlie and vaggie and rolled her eyes, looking back down on her phone leaning against the wall.

" hate to be the one to fucking tell you mate,but it's past breakfast time."
Cherri said with a tone that got her a quick stare down from vaggie.

"Ugh, Cherri calm your tits, She fuckin knows that!" Angel yelled from the couch adjusting his position to look at Cherri.

"She doesn't fuckin make breakfast, the ones who do are smiles and short king, but because they haven't graced us with their god damn fuckin presence we're all starving!" Angel yelled out hangry

" you both need to calm the fuck down, it's to early to hear you fucks bitch and moan." Husk said from the bar stand.

"Don't tell us what to do you lousy c**t." Cherri said snapping at husk.

" hey! Don't fuckin talk to him like that!" Angel yelled mad at Cherri.

"Ugh whatever you sl*t."

"Don't call him that name you bitch." Husk said angry.

"Yea? Why don't you come here and fuckin make me then pussy cat?!"

"Oh don't call me that, I know you out of all people aren't talking about what they should and should not do."

"What is that supposed to mean you c**t?!"

"Cherri enough, leave husk alone!" Angel yelled in between their argument.

"Don't tell me what to do!" "I'll tell you if want to bitch!" " how you both stop!?" "Shut up pussy cat!" "I said don't fucking call me that!" "Make me y'a bitch!"
{*hangry fighting* }

"Wow, I don't what to do." Charlie said nervously as she watched all of them bicker. Vaggie looked at her distressed girlfriend and immediately knew she had to stop this. She placed her hands on Charlie's shoulders looked her in the eye and calmly smiled at her.

" don't worry hun I'll get them under control, you go find alastor and your dad." She said sweetly Charlie looked down at vaggie lovely before giving her a soft kiss and going to the elevator.

She pressed the button and the doors sung opened and then shut when she entered, as vaggie watched Charlie leave the fight scene she turned around to face the screaming crowd. Vaggie pulled out her wings flew up to face everyone and yelled as loud as she could

"ENOUGH!" She shouted in a tone that mothers would give their children ,that tone that would result in the child immediately to snap into shape. Everyone stoped screaming and looked up at vaggie who flew down from the hight she was at.

"Alright that is enough fighting, each of you will now apologize to each other in formal and respectful manner, if anyone refuses to apologize they will be punished by having to eat last! Am I , Clear?!"

Vaggie said in her military formed tone of shouting. Everyone paused what they were doing and looked at each other in a kind of guilty way, all of them knew they were hangry and took it out on each other. They all had to suck up their pride if they wanted to eat so with a sincere attitude they all looked at each other debating who should go first.