Heavens revenge

"UGGHH! those filthy traitors! They won't get away with being useless."
Lilith yelled slamming her fist into the wall as she sat in her room. Lilith had gone back to heaven after realizing that she lost alastor her main pawn in her twisted game.
I need to find away to get my revenge~.
She thought to herself as she looked down out her window. She thought long and hard about what to do, her eyes filled with fire. A moment later she smiled with menace as she had an idea pop in her head. Lilith sat up and walked over to her door opening it and stepping out into the long crystal hallway, her heals clacked on the golden floor as she walked.

"So any idea what Michael is doing?"
Raphael asked looking over the table, as an important meeting was about to begin.

"No idea, if I had to guess probably sitting in his chambers mopping." Gabriel answered annoyed, Uriel shot him a glance across the table. Emily sat back in her chair as her face saddened.

"I'm really worried about him, he hasn't been the same since.... Well you know."
Emily said looking at all the arc angels in the room who all tensed up at the mention of their brother.

"Emily." Sara whispered while giving her a nudge, implying she needed to be quiet.

"Sorry~" Emily whispered slightly looking down into her lap.

"Well I suppose we should- *BAM* in a sudden moment the doors of the meeting room shot open, purple light illuminated from the doors as Lilith walked inside.

"Evening everyone."
Lilith said smirking wickedly as she strolled in like she owned the place. Emily became shocked by her entry looking up at her sister for reassurance, Sara nodded slightly at Emily who eased up a bit. All seven bothers adjusted their posture as they watched Lilith closely.

" Now, should we begin this meeting?"
Lilith said taking a seat at the head of the table. Azrel looked at his brothers trying to figure out what to say but all of them were focused on Lilith.

"Ahem, right so-." Urial began only to be interrupted.

"While I'm thinking of it, I had an idea for the next extermination."
Lilith said smiling, everyone in the meeting room shot a look at her, especially lute and Emily.

"Go on, lady Lilith."
Lute said as she wanted to hear what the next move was, she wanted revenge and was going to get it one way or another.

" next one, it's not wise to jump into a battle when we are clearly not in the upper hand."
Azreal said leaning forward.

"Well I've got a plan, and I need your help. You all saw the damage of this last one, Adam had the upper hand until Lucifer showed up."
Lilith explained as lute nodded in agreement.

"Those hellspawns wouldn't stand a chance without him!" Lute said slamming her fist into the table.

"Exactly my point lute." Lilith said chuckling as she leaned forward evilly. Azreal looked at Lilith in shock.

"So what are you suggesting miss Lilith, are implying that we should get rid of him entirely?"
Azreal asked challenging Lilith with his words.

"Exactly." Lilith said standing up.

"Lucifer is an arc angel just like us, fallen and damned but he still has power, not to mention that coming down to hell, "his territory" makes him even more of a threat."
Samiel said looking at Lilith. Lilith began walking towards a glass case held in the shelfs, she picked up a crystal box and then walked back, she placed it on the table smiling. Everyone looked at Lilith in disbelief, however Emily just looked confused.