Broken and made deals

Lucifer stood there in alastor's room shocked. He knew full well that if he left alastor like that he was going to die. Why would he care though? all this prick had done was annoy and bully Lucifer.

Lucifer stood for a moment at the scene ,debating what he should do. He could leave him here to die, but then Charlie,she would be fuming mad. Healing him though after everything just seemed to pathetic to Lucifer.

Then Lucifer got an idea, he got a very smug and perfect idea. He walked over to alastor and put his hand on alastor's chest. A golden glow illuminated from His hand, and he watched Alastor wince in pain as the wound closed for a moment. Alastor sighed for a moment before the pain came shooting back.

"What are you doing!?"
Alastor said though his tight smile as he looked down at Lucifer's hand and then looked back at Lucifer who had a smug look on his face.

"I can help you... Lucifer said with a smile.
I can heal this wound fully, it will be nothing but a scar. No more pain no side effects."

"There's a catch is there not, get to the point."Alastor said as the pain was becoming worse by the minute.

"Well lets make a deal. You like deals don't you Al?"
Lucifer said with a smug smile.
Alastors ears perked up and his smile tightened.

"What is it that you want?"
Alastor said shuddering,looking up at Lucifer's smug face.

"I want you to drop any soul you already own, and your soul is mine." Lucifer said chuckling.

"Why would the king of hell want my soul?"
Alastor said wincing and squinting his eyes at Lucifer

"Simple, you see yourself above others. I see how you treat husk and everyone else. Your a sick basterd ,I think it's time you had someone put you in your place."

Alastor breathed out of his teeth,his mind was racing of what to do, he could take this and live on in shame. Or die from the wound.

"I'll drop all my souls, but I don't want you,*gasp* to own me! Your the king of hell! You own everything already." Alastor winced as the pain was starting to become unbearable.

"A year." Lucifer said rolling his eyes.

"7 months!" Alastor yelled annoyed and angry

"10 months."

"8 months!"

"6,Final offer!"
Lucifer said rejecting his magic out of alastor causing blood to start oozing out again. Lucifer held his spare hand out waiting for an answer with sadistic smile.

"Deal!"
Alastor yelled as the pain became to much. He took Lucifer's spare hand. Magic of gold and green swirled around them and Lucifer's eyes went pure red, as his magic swirled around alastor. The gold mixed into the green and went straight into alastors wound, it slowly closed up leaving a scar on alastor's chest. Alastor winced and closed his eyes bracing himself for anything.

The magic kept swirling but then another color came into view, purple. The purple magic swirled around alastor as the stitching around his mouth was freed and a purple chain turned golden. Alastor's magic had spread up and into the hotel sparks of green and black went down into the lobby as everything was shaking.

Everyone else was passed out asleep downstairs. Husk was sitting in the couch talking to a very wasted angel. when magic swirled around him and a green chain appeared and broke. Husk's eyes went wide as everything was shaking and the room became dim with green light. His ears went down as he looked down at his neck. He put his hand on his neck to make sure he wasn't dreaming or hallucinating.

"What the fuck?"
Husk said as his breathing got fast. He looked at nifty only to realize that she didn't have a chain.

"Nifty!?" Husk yelled out to her and she ran to him.

"What?"

"Boss, did he own your soul."

No, I gave him my soul!

Ok?
Nifty ran back to chase bugs and husk was left there.

Whhaats a matter Babby? Angel slurred.

Nothing Anthony, go to sleep. Husk said in a manner of stern and softness.

When the magic stopped swirling alastor open his eyes. He looked at Lucifer and then at his chest then back at Lucifer again. Lucifer was looking at alastor shocked and confused.

"What?" Alastor said annoyed

I've just never seen you not smile.

Alastor's eyes went wide as he got up and ran to his bathroom and looked in the mirror, the stitches. They were gone he could drop his smile he was free. Or so he thought, it didn't take him long to realize what happened.

Al? What is it? Lucifer said walking into his bathroom

"Well, your the king of hell. It makes sense your able to do this."
Alastor said touching the right corner of his mouth.

Do what?
Lucifer said confused as he watched alastor touch his face over and over again.

Alastor sighed frowning and looked down at Lucifer.

It's not important.
Alastor said snapping his fingers to summon a shirt for himself.
Oh to heaven it's not! Tell me what the fuck your hiding right now!

Alastor was fuming mad and got in Lucifer's face about to threaten him when suddenly cold steel was around his neck. He looked at Lucifer who held a golden chain in his hand smirking as he backed up.
Is there something you want to say? Bambi. Lucifer said smiling

No.
Alastor said as his ears pinned back and he backed away from Lucifer.

Lucifer desummoned the chain and walked into alastor's room leaving the bathroom.

"What are you doing." Alastor said annoyed.

"Whatever I want to, I am the king of hell."
Lucifer said chuckling.

Ok in all seriousness I'm just leaving to go to bed it's late. Get some rest al tomorrow is going to be busy.
He said winking and grabbing the door handle.
"Oh and Al one more thing."Lucifer said stopping at his tracks.
"What". Alastor said tiered of Lucifer's cocky attitude.

"I won't tell anyone about this and you won't either. Ok?" Lucifer said smiling.
"I didn't plan on it." Alastor said rolling his eyes as he watched Lucifer leave his room.