His sentimental side

Singing?

Lucifer hid behind the wall was bordering the entrance to the radio tower. He thought he was going insane when climbing up the stairs. Alas he wasn't insane yet, instead he heard an older female singing an older tune. Alastor had his own personal radio in the tower that the song was playing on. The female was singing some lullaby version of, "your never fully dressed without a smile." Lucifer listened to the woman's words her voice sounded as sweet as honey. He peaked over the wall to see alastor setting up his a equipment while humming to the tune.

🎶Oh my boy, your never fully dressed without a,smille.🎶 so the day may be grey, and sky is all cloudyy. But smile my dear, wipe those tears.🎶 close your eyes, and drift away, and remember my darling boy. Your never, fully dressed without, a smile.🎶

Alastor sat down in his chair and reached into his pocket as the song came to a stop. He opened his eyes and looked out at pride city. He looked so peaceful, for about 30 seconds. The second he didn't feel his watch in his pocket panic set into his eyes. He quickly got up and searched his other pocket he couldn't find it in there ether, his smile vanished into pure anxiety. Lucifer watched the actions take place before hiding back behind the wall. "Why would a simple watch mean so much to someone like him?"

He thought to himself as uncertainty and uncomfortableness set into him. His mind raced as he took out the watch. He ran his fingers over the copper object following the swirls and spots it had engraved on the front. Lucifer knew he should have just given it back to alastor the second he saw him panic. The curiosity of wanting to know alastor better, and the wonder of what this watch ment to him got the better of Lucifer.

He very carefully pressed the button of the watch and it flung open. A picture of a young women who looked to be in her late 20s possibly early 30s, was displayed on the on the top of the watch. She had short curly hair and a wide soft smile placed on her face. She looked like an angel, even without knowing her you could tell from afar she was a pure hearted person. Lucifer lost himself in the curiosity of who this woman was. A loud shout caught his attention back to alastor.
BANG!

Alastor slammed his first on the table and dug his claws into the metal. He clutched onto his chest as his breath became more hitched. Lucifer saw the scene and backed up he pretended like he just walked in and hadn't seen or heard anything.

"Hey alastor, I- oh by golly! What happened here?"
Lucifer said laughing nervously,alastor's eyes widened as he saw Lucifer. The last person he wanted to see right now was at his radio tower. Static filled alastor's angry voice

"Get OUT! "
he yelled growing as his eyes become radio dials. He clutched onto his chest trying to breath but he couldn't.

"Alastor, what's going on!?"

Alastor yelled out in anger and launched his tentacles at Lucifer wrapping him into a tight containment. He was about to throw Lucifer out the window, when Lucifer yelled.
"Alastor I have your watch!"

Alastor's eyes widened as he put Lucifer down and took a deep breath. He closed his eyes for a moment regaining is senses, brushing his fingers though his hair. He walked over to Lucifer and put out his hand. Lucifer took the watch out of his pocket and gave it to alastor. Alastor observed the watch, running his fingers over its every feature before pressing the button and opening it.

He sighed as a look of relief washed over his face. He lost himself in that watch. Lucifer looked to the side as uncomfortableness came back. He wasn't quite sure what to do. Alastor looked up at the king seeing how he looked quite nervous, he cocked an eyebrow as he closed the watch.

"Where did you get this?" He asked putting the watch in his pocket and walking back to his station.

"I found it on the ground after you teleported here." Lucifer said a look of concern plastered on his face.

"Right." Alastor said sighing
"Did you mess with it?" He said turning back looking Lucifer directly in the eyes.

" I, well, kinda." Lucifer said chuckling nervously.
"I just opened it, AhEm, nothing else."
He said embarrassed.

Alastor looked down at Lucifer for a moment studying him before he turned back around expecting Lucifer to leave. Yet he never heard his footsteps leave. Instead Lucifer stood there awkwardly as he watched alastor clean everything up. He looked around for a minute before clearing his throat and nervously saying

" you know al, that woman in the picture. She's, very sweet looking." 

Alastor gasped for a moment digging his claws into the papers under his hands.
"I know," he said "she was, the sweetest person in the world." He said looking down to the side.

" really?" Lucifer asked "in what way?"

Alastor sighed looking up and the sky as tears began to prickle at his eyes. "Any way you could think of."

"Who was she?" Lucifer asked taking a glup hopping he wasn't going to upset Al with so many questions.

"She,...she was my mother." Alastor said in shaken tone with hitched breath.

Lucifer's heart sunk as everything that had happened came crushing down. Alastor was always seen as a heartless killer who intimidated an manipulated his way to power, now was seen in a sentimental and loving state. His mother someone who ment the world to him was the one who he panicked over. 

All the hitches, breaths and painful looks he gave came from that fear of losing something with his mother in it. Lucifer never had a mother, he was born of pure light and only had a father who was barely around. He sometimes wondered for a long time what the love between a people and their parents looked liked. It was only when he had Charlie that he felt and saw that bond. He knew the sadness and fear of losing someone so close.

"You know?" Alastor said snapping Lucifer out of his thoughts
"I greatly appreciate you bringing this back to to me, it was the last thing my mother had given to me."

Lucifer blushed wildly at alastor's sentimental gesture of gratitude. His heart pounding in his chest as he saw alastor turn and smile at him, a look of thankfulness displayed on him. Alastor saw Lucifer becoming more tense, his face becoming more golden and he seemed like he was about to lose it.

"I.. your- welcome." Lucifer managed to stutter out.
Alastor smiled turned mischievous for a moment before walking towards Lucifer with that sweet gratitude filled smile. Lucifer became more nervous be the second watching alastor walk towards him.his heart raced with each step. Alastor looked directly into Lucifer's eyes.

"My king, you seem rather out of it. Can do anything to, ~help you~?" Alastor's voice sounded so seductive in that moment. Lucifer's body pinged with desire. The warmth of their body's so close together, alastor's melatonin voice and somehow perfect features. Lucifer gasped for a moment as alastor leaned in closer to Lucifer. Lucifer's eyes were filled with anticipation, he wanted to give in to the temptation.

"~well~?" Alastor said looking at him, waiting for a response. Lucifer brought himself back to reality when he heard a noise from downstairs. Lucifer had panic set him as he realized what he was about to do.
"I— Have to go!" He said pushing alastor away from him and walking out of alastor's tower.