Purple shadows

Alastor sat in his tower enjoying the stillness of the room as the radio played. He looked out at pride sky's and enjoyed the moment of peace for a while. All of the sudden the red lighting started to flicker and shake,the room became dim lit with light.

Alastor stood up looking around trying to figure out what was happening, he saw the room have a tiny purple tent to it. It didn't take him long to figure out what was happening, or rather who was happening. I'm a quick flash purple lighting appeared right in front of alastor reveling a silhouette, then a moment later Lilith was standing right in front of alastor. 

"Why can't I contact you anymore?!" Lilith yelled getting in alastor's face.

"I'm afraid I don't know what you mean." Alastor said walking right past her smoothly smirking. "So do please, enlighten me." Alastor said leaning against the wall.

"Do not speak to me like that, don't forget who" Lilith tried to summon Alastor's chain but couldn't her eyes went wide as the realization hit her.

"Who owns my soul, is that what you were looking for?" Alastor said smiling wide at Lilith as he saw anger flood her face.

"How?" She said angry and confused

"Not important, our deal is done you have no control over me anymore." Alastor said looking into her eyes a hint of intimidation showing.

"Be carful what you say to me alastor, I may not own your soul but I sure as hell have more power than you." Lilith said

"For now but I've got plans. I've got Lucifer all in the palm of my hand what are you going to do about it?" Alastor said testing Liliths power as he watched her eyes scan him down.

"Ha! Lucifer is a pathetic man, he won't do anything he just sits there in his depressed ass making garbage. You won't get far with this, "plan" alastor." Lilith said laughing at alastor

For some reason alastor didn't like hearing what she just said, the words that came out of Lilith's mouth made him burn with anger. He was angry at her for taking about Lucifer like that, the insults hurled at Lucifer for no good reason made alastor angry.

Why was he so angry, why did he care, he insulted Lucifer all the time. Why was hearing it from her so different and why did he feel the need to defend Lucifer. Why did he want to make her pay for the words she said about him?

Alastor's mind raced with questions about himself and what he was feeling , he can't be weak and show emotions. The radio demon was not about to show anything in front of Lilith. He didn't care for Lucifer all he was, was a mere way to grab power.

"Well I hope that you and him are happy because I'll be back."
Alastor gave Lilith a look as she faded into the shadows of the tower. He sighed as his mind tried to compose the questions that raced in his mind.

"What is this?"

Alastor sat in his tower for while trying to block out his questions, when he heard a knock on the wall. He turned around to see Lucifer leaning against the wall looking at alastor lovingly.

"Can I come in?"
Lucifer asked alastor as he smiled at him.
Alastor looked back at Lucifer and smiled sweetly at him

"Why of course my dear. What brings you up here?"
Alastor asked as Lucifer walked towards him embracing him with a hug. He pulled away to look down at Lucifer's adorable face.

"I just wanted to ask how your broadcast went."
Lucifer said looking up at him

"it was well my dear "
Alastor said smiling, Lucifer looked into the radio demons eyes as they sparked with red light.

"Your so pretty."
Lucifer said as he leaned him closer to alastor's body. The two stood there holding each other for a moment before Lucifer looked at alastor's lips wanting to kiss him.

"Al, can I kiss you?"
He asked wanting to make sure Alastor was ok with it before he did anything. Charlie had told him about how alastor was Asexual but didn't know what that was because of his timeline.

Alastor smirked at Lucifer's question knowing that Lucifer lost himself when he was with him.

"You may my darling."
He said smiling leaning down as Lucifer leaned up to capture his lips in a kiss. It was just a quick kiss but Lucifer loved every second of it. He wrapped the radio demon in his arms as he pressed his head against alastor's chest, enjoying the warmth of their body's close together. The two of them stayed like that for a moment before alastor pulled away

"We should go downstairs my king, don't want the others to get any ideas." He said as he ended the hug

"Your right." Lucifer said smiling as he headed downstairs walking with alastor