Whats going on?

A few months later everything was going so well, alastor and Lucifer's relationship with each other was now known throughout hell and most people didn't mind it. Rosie just about lost it when alastor told her the news, she was overwhelmed with joy for alastor.

Charlie and vaggie both didn't mind the change at all, Charlie was happy her dad found someone new that made him happy. Vaggie liked how alastor seemed to be more respectful than he was when he wasn't with Lucifer. Husk noticed how alastor was also more polite than he was, he enjoyed that he was left alone.

The vees hated that they were together, now hell would have a more powerful king and king.  And because they both were so powerful they were feared by anyone. Vox hated alastor's guts, he wanted alastor as his he believed that alastor belonged to him and only him! So when he found out that he was dating the king of hell vox vowed to make alastor suffer as much as he did.

Lucifer and alastor both were having a good day, sorta Lucifer couldn't help but notice how alastor had been acting different lately, he would go out on super long walks and disappear in his tower for what seemed like hours. I hope he's ok Lucifer thought to himself as he remembered how last month he did the exact same thing except it was worse.

(Lucifer's pov )

Last month alastor was really going though it, he would disappear for hours and nights sometimes, it really worried me but he wouldn't tell me anything until he was cornered, I'll never forget that day.

-Flash back-

*knock,knock.

"Come in."
Alastor's voice said from the other side of the door sounding more static filled than anything.

"Alastor, you're really starting to worry me. I'm not going to push it but, if something happened, if I did something to upset you pl-."

"NO!"
Alastor interrupted as he yelled as he turned around to face Lucifer. Lucifer looked up at alastor what he saw scared him. Alastor had blood in the conners of his mouth and on his chest,hands almost everywhere. Lucifer got closer afraid that alastor was hurt.

"Al, what happened!?"
Lucifer said as he rubbed the blood from alastor's face, alastor just chuckled as he licked the blood from his hand. Lucifer looked over to the side and that's when he saw it, a lifeless body was set off the the side of alastor mangled. Lucifer stepped back terrified.

"Wh-what is happening!? What did you do!?" 
Lucifer yelled out looking up only to realize alastor was crying.

"I'm sorry Luci~ I- he wanted to hurt you, so I killed him-."
Alastor said crying as tears streamed down his face. He clutched onto his hair laughing.
"I won't let any harm come to you!I won't mess up again!" He yelled out laughing more as pure fear covered every inch of him

Lucifer took alastor's hands and brought him to the ground pulling him into a hug. He knew that alastor was scared, he knew that he was broken.

But so was Lucifer, and alastor was there for him, now he was going to be there.They both sat there for a minute in silence before Lucifer softly spoke

"Alastor.... I know your scared right now. Let me help you. Tell me what's happening."
Lucifer said as he stroked alastor's hair. Alastor leaned into his touch nuzzling into Lucifer's shoulder. Alastor broke down he sobbed his ears dropped in tail down.

"It's my fault~." Alastor said with a shaken tone.
"What is?"
Alastor very carfuly reached into his pocket and pulled out his watch, he opened it and gave it to Lucifer.

"You remember when I told you this was the last thing my mother gave to me before she died, well-
the day that she died, I was there.

I was playing in the gardens it was late at night, I supposed to listen to her and come in earlier but I stayed outside.
I didn't realize my father had come home.

It was when I heard glass shatter I ran inside, my father was an alcoholic he had thrown something at my mother and I lost it.

I grabbed a gun we had on the table that was used for hunting. And.... Well. I shot her~. My father moved her while was aiming for him and I shot her. I killed him after, very slowly with a knife."
Alastor explained as he was sobbing his eyes out, Lucifer shed a tear. Alastor had to witness the horrific accident that happened all because of his father and he felt responsible for it.

"But... when I went over to my mother, she smiled at me and gave me this watch. Right before, she died."
Alastor yelled out sobbing in pain as he explained the horrific things that took place around this time long ago. Lucifer held alastor and and began crying with him.

"Alastor, it's ok. No one's gonna hurt me, no one's gonna hurt you. He's gone. You are not responsible for what happened alastor it was his fault not yours." Lucifer whispered into alastor's ears, alastor sobbed into Lucifer.

"I can't imagine if I lost you luci~. I won't fail you. I won't!-." Alastor gasped out crying

"Shhh, I've got you al, ~I've got you~." Lucifer said as he rubbed alastor's back and hair soothing him.

———

Now that he was being like this again but not as bad made me worry. I don't know what is going on.  He's taking me out for dinner tonight and I'm so scared.

I just hope he's not mad at me or worse. What if he's going to leave me!? Especially when I was planning on tonight being special for us.

(No one's POV)
Alastor sat in a chair with Rosie across the table from him they were chatting about something.

"So, how excited are you for tonight."
Rosie asked as she beamed with excitement .

"Quite frankly I'd say im more nervous than anything." Alastor said as he smiled nervously

"Oh don't be, you've been planning this for a month now."

"I know, I just want to be sure everything goes smoothly."

"It will darling, just go with the flow sweetie."

"I'll try, thank you Rosie for your help with this, I couldn't do it without you."

"Oh alastor stop, your giving my checks color." Rosie said as she waved a hand out

"Are sure no else will be there?"

"Yeah the whole place is out for the rest of the night, so it will be just you two. Oh! I almost forgot silly me, here. It came in this morning." Rosie said as she reached into her pocket and handed alastor a small item.

"Oh Rosie, it's perfect I told you you had an eye for things."

"Oh please it's nothing new to me. I would never let a friend down. Oh! Look at the time!"(6:30)

"Oh dear, is it time already."

"Yup, better go home and get ready."

"Oh god I'm afraid I'm so incredibly nervous."

"Go! You've already got everything ready no backing out, now get out of here mister!" Rosie said pointing at the door as she dragged alastor to it.

"Alright, have a lovely evening Rosie."

"You too!" She said winking.

Alastor teleported back to the hotel, Everyone was doing there own thing. Alastor radioed Lucifer from his microphone, Lucifer had his own radio in his room that was spificly for him and alastor to communicate while they were apart. Alastor told him.

"be ready in 30."

When Lucifer heard those words he immediately sprung up from his bed and ran to his bathroom his hoofs clicking as he ran.