Alastors aftermath

(Alastors POV)
Pain, nothing but pain everywhere. When everyone went inside after the battle I went to my room instead of the party. That was when my mask dropped. I clutched onto my chest the ripping and burning my body was experiencing right now was worse than any other pain I had felt in my life.

Even when I died I felt Litte pain, mainly because it was instant death. Still this pain was one I definitely had to deal with fast. I tried walking to my bed but fell forward instead.I managed to use what little strength I had left to catch my self. I held onto my night desk as blood fell from my chest and out of my mouth. Pressure, I needed to tend to this wound and fast.

I used way Litte magic I had left to get my shirt off my body, then I ripped the fabric of it trying to make a wrap for my chest. It wasn't going well, it just kept bleeding through. I needed to keep going I refuse to die in such a pathetic way. I'm alastor the great radio demon!

I went to try to sit up when I heard a knock on my door. I thought it was just a sound form down stairs but then I heard it again.

"Alastor, hey you in there?"
Oh no,I would know that voice anywhere. Lucifer.
"Charlie wanted me to check on you and make sure your fine. I just need a yes or no and then I'll leave!"

I went to speak to tell him to leave and that I was fine. However my body had other plans the second I went to talk more blood poured out of my mouth. It was hopeless all I could do was hope that he just went away.
"Alastor! Oh, for gods sake! Answer the damn door and I'll leave" noooooo! "or I'm coming in there!" No,no,no I don't want anyone to see me in such a pathetic state,much less my enemy Lucifer!

I wanted to yell at him to go away rage and stress we're building up. It was only making the bleeding worse. Everything was beginning to become fuzzy.
"Fine! Have it your way!"
There was a bang the sound of footsteps followed by chuckling.
"I did warn-"