The beginning of the attack

The morning sun blared into alastor's eyes as he woke up. His head pounded as he tried to get up realizing he had fallen asleep on the floor. He sat up fully and touched him face that was stained by the tears he cried, alastor walked himself to his bathroom looking in the mirror.

He looked terrible to say the least right now, his face was tear stained and his eyes were red and puffy his hair was all messy and out of place. Alastor sighed looking at the broken sight of himself, he snapped his fingers making himself look presentable now. He walked to his door and hesitated as he grabbed the knob,
Maybe I should just go back to bed? He thought to himself as he let go of the knob.
No, I need to get myself together. He thought with determination as he grabbed to door and pulled it open only to find a scared Lucifer at his door. His ears dropped down with his confidence at the sight.

"Lucifer?" Alastor said looking to the side avoiding his gaze.

"Shit Al, sorry! I-, well I. I wanted to, talk to you."

Lucifer said a bit shaken up from the sudden startle of alastor, he had come to his door after waking up wanting to speak to him about the events of last night not expecting alastor to be completely dressed and ready yet. Alastor's heart stoped for a moment as fear crept into his  body. He stood there awkwardly for a moment before Lucifer cleared his throat.

"Well I wanted to tell you that, last night was hard and, I've given everything you said a lot of thought and well. I, I was very upset for a while I needed the time to process, so now that I have I need to tell you that..."

Alastor's body tensed up as the anticipation was killing him, he felt so sad that Lucifer was leaving him.

"I, I forgive you alastor..."

Lucifer said softly smiling as he looked up into alastor's eyes. Alastor gasped as the words hit him like waves of water washing him clean from the sorrow and shame. He thought he was going to leave him after everything, that it was all over. Alastor looked down at Lucifer as he smiled too, shedding a few light tears.

"You, you do? So your not going to leave me for what I did?"

Alastor asked looking down unsure of it all. Lucifer took alastor's hands in his own as the other went up to touch his face to wipe a tear off. Lucifer shook his head looking up into alastor's eyes.

"We all make mistakes Al, but you unlike most people you admitted to yours. I don't wanna leave someone like you alone when you clearly love me so much."

Alastor leaned into the touch wrapping his arms around Lucifer bringing him close into a hug, looking down into Lucifer's eyes as they were highlighted by the morning sun.

"Alastor, I love- * SMASH*
in a sudden moment the hotel lobby front wall had been destroyed. Alastor and Lucifer both turned into the beginning phase of their demon forms as they jumped at the sudden noise.

They both instantly teleported to the lobby to see everyone down there shocked as the rubble began to clear, Charlie's eyes were wide with worries as the wall was crumbling into pieces and the lights were flickering. Vaggie held her arm in front of Charlie shielding her from whatever was to come. Husk and angel stood side by side as the waited with rage ready to fight whatever threat this was.

Lucifer in a quick moment snapped him fingers changing everyone into their battle outfit with their weapons. Alastor glanced out into the dust trying to see what was coming down when he heard.... Her.