Desire for you

I leaned forward as my eyes began to flutter Closed, before I kissed him I wanted to make sure he wanted this just as much as I did.

Al, do you~ can I,~
"yes, you can my dear~" Alastor said And that was enough for me to hear, I got up and sat down in his lap my legs spread out as I sat on top of him. I gently put a hand on his face to which he returned one on mine, I leaned in and kissed his lips.

(No one's POV)

Lucifer locked his lips with alastor, as Lucifer begged for an entrance the second he kissed him. Alastor granted that access and the two began to makeout, their tongues battled with each other as the kiss began to escalate. Lucifer sat up on his knees getting a better angle and moving their bodies closer together. Alastor ran his hands down Lucifer's body taking charge he stopped when he reached Lucifer's shoulders.

Alastor sat up and in a quick movement supported by his knees he grabbed Lucifers wrists and pinned him down into the bed, flipping them over alastor was now on top of Lucifer. Lucifer blushed wildly as he looked up at alastor who was smirking as he watched Lucifer become flustered, He chuckled and smiled widely looking down at Lucifer who's eyes we're watching his every movement waiting to see what comes next.

Alastor slowly placed a hand on Lucifer's shoulder sleeve and pulled it down reveling his neck and shoulder. He leaned into Lucifer's neck gently trailing kisses all the way up to his jaw and back down to his shoulder. Lucifer shuddered and gasped at the contact of alastor's warm lips on his skin.

"A~al~alastor."
He moaned out as he placed his hands behind alastor's neck pushing him farther into his neck. The warmth of alastor's body on top of him was so soothing to him. Lucifer felt like he could stay here forever.

Alastor smirked as he heard the king practically lose himself in his touch, he loved hearing his name come out of Lucifer's mouth submissive like that it only urged him to go farther. Alastor began to lick and suck at Lucifer's exposed skin preparing him for what he was about to do. Slowly alastor bit down into Lucifer's skin causing blood to seep out of the small wound he created, alastor took one lick of his blood and instantly became addicted to the sweet golden liquid. He began to suckle and bite everywhere he could, and this turned Lucifer on more.

"Ah~" he moaned out as alastor bit into him more loving the the pain and pleasure it gave each time he bit somewhere new.

"I never would have expected you to be such a masochist my king, I must say I enjoy hearing you squirm~" Alastor said in a low tone

"Al~p~please~"
he begged wanting more, he wanted alastor to take him as his and his only. This slow teasing was driving Lucifer mad with desire.

"Have patience my king~ all good things come to those, ~who wait~"
Alastor said once again in that low tone that drove Lucifer insane. Alastor crawled back and sat up on his knees he snapped his fingers making his and Lucifer's shirt disappear. Alastor chuckled as he saw Lucifer become a mess , he saw alastor crawl back towards him and hover directly over his face supported by his hands. Alastor stared directly in his eyes looking down into Lucifer's curious lust filled anticipating eyes. He smirked and got on his elbow leaning down and holding Lucifer's dazed face.

"Are you sure you want this my dear?" Alastor asked wanting his full consent before they did anything.

"Yes~ I want this, I, I want you!~" Lucifer said putting his arms back on alastor's shoulders.

"Take me al~" he said looking at alastor, wrapping his tail around alastor's waist.

Alastor smirked wildly as he leaned down locking his lips with Lucifer's. He slowly began reaching down gripping the waistband of Lucifer's pants. Then slid his hands down slowly tenderly removing them as he kissed Lucifer.
The two spent that early morning hour together taking each other in passionate display of rough desire

- an hour later -
Both men were sweaty and panting as they flopped over and layed next to each other. The two of them gasped for air as the incredible session they just had together came to an end.

Lucifer was covered in hickeys, bite marks, panting, and blushing wildly as he caught his breath. Never not once could he have imagined having the best sex of his life with his (sworn enemy) moaning and yelling his name begging for more like a madman. he didn't hate this man, he found him comforting and adorable, and god he knew how to make someone become a mess.

Alastor caught his breath pretty soon he came down from the last high they had pretty fast, he loved how submissive Lucifer was during it all it felt so good having the king of hell fall into pure mush all because of him.

Lucifer moved over close to alastor ,he layed into his chest finally having breath again he looked up at alastor who had his arm around Lucifer. Alastor felt the starring and looked down,

"what is it?" He whispered looking down with tired loving eyes

"What are we?" Lucifer asked nervously

"What do you want us to be?" Alastor asked smiling sweetly

Lucifer blushed and looked away for a moment thinking about it. "I want to be with you, like in a relationship, if your ok with that. - I mean- you don't have to, I just- well I- I don't want you"—"shhhhh,"
Alastor put a finger to Lucifer's lips shushing him off from his nervous rambling.

" we don't have to have labels my dear, we can just be together." Alastor said in a loving manner smiling Down at Lucifer. Lucifer sighed and closed his eyes he relaxed after everything and began to fall asleep. Alastor smirked putting a hand behind his head closing his eyes happily as he too slowly drifted back to sleep.