Mornings in the hotel

The next morning Charlie woke up around 9:00am she looked around the room she was in only to realize she was in her room not the living room. She got up and got into her day clothes as she was getting dressed vaggie had woken up. Vaggie gave Charlie a hug and then got into her day clothes and two girls rode the elevator down to the lobby.

To Charlie's surprise every single inch of the room was spotless, she was thankful that someone had cleaned up the mess from the party and taken everyone to their rooms. She accidentally fell asleep on vaggie last night, but she remembered that everyone else was up around the time she fell asleep.

Husk wouldn't clean up unless it was bottes,Angel was way to wasted, Cherri wouldn't do something like that. Vaggie was passed out at the time Charlie had fallen asleep on her lap. Charlie got lost in thought for a moment before vaggie brought her back to reality.

"Hun are you ok?"

"Yea, I'm just a little confused but it's fine, now let's get everyone up."

"Alright hun, hey I'll tell you what I'll do wake up call this morning."
Vaggie said smiling at Charlie

"Vaggie are you sure? It's always been my thing to deal with mornings."

(Flashback)
*Knock knock*
"Good morning angel🎶!
Nifty it's time to wake up🎶!"
"STOP FUCKIN SHOUT-SINGING! It's too early for this bullshit, and I'm to sober."
______
"Not that it always goes well... heh but if you wanna try to wake them up go ahead."

"Don't worry about it Charlie I'll make sure they're all down here in less then 20 minutes."
Vaggie said putting her hands on Charlie's shoulders and then walking to the elevator. Once she was on the second floor she went to angels room and knocked.

"Angel it's time to wake up."

"No fuck off!"

"Angel! I swear to everything if you are not down in that damn lobby in less then 20 minutes, I will release nifty into your room at night."

"Ok! I'm up I'm up!"
Angel said though the door
Vaggie gave herself a proud smile as she knocked on husks door.

"Don't worry princess I'm up!"
Husk yelled though the other door.

Vaggie then saw that niffty was up already so that's everyone. Vaggie went downstairs to see everyone down there except alastor.

"Ok hon. That's everyone."

"Charlie dear! Lucifer said from behind her.
Good morning to you! Do you want pancakes?"

"Oh how sweet of you dad! Yes please, uh could you make some for everyone?"

"I sure can, coming up! Lucifer said as he summoned a pan and batter."

Angel walked in and yawned
"Hey, how come we all have to be down here but smiles don't?" He said annoyed.

"I haven't seen alastor since the battle I hope he's ok, dad did you check on him like I asked?"

"Yes Charlie I did, he's fine." Lucifer said smiling

"Alright, that's good!"
Lucifer used his magic to finish the pancakes, while everyone else sat at the long dinner table. Husk sat across from angel and Cherri sat next to angel. Vaggie was seated across from Charlie and then Lucifer put two plates of stacked pancakes on the table. He noticed how him an alastor's seat was on the other head end of the table. Everyone started grabbing food when Charlie stopped eating.
"Wait save some for alastor, he might want some. I hate that he doesn't eat down here with us."

I know hon, but alastor isn't a morning eater normally. Vaggie said reaching her hand out to Charlie's. At the sight of his daughters sad face Lucifer got angry, even if he wasn't a breakfast person it wouldn't kill him to at least sit at the table with everyone.

"Charlie dear,Mabye he will eat dinner at the table tonight."

"I don't know." Charlie said.

Lucifer got up after eating and put all the dishes in the sink before snapping his fingers. All the dishes were spotless and sparkling in a matter of seconds. As he was putting plates away he heard the elevator ding. He looked over to see alastor stepping out in his normal outfit. His smile was plastered on his face and his normal attitude.

"Well look who finally decided to Grace us with his presence."
Lucifer said smiling as he watched alastor shoot him a quick look.

"Salutations and good morning everyone, I apologize for not coming down sooner I'm afraid I had more important matters to deal with."

"It's ok alastor,
In fact your just in time for our next exercise!"
Charlie said as she walked up to him
"Alastor! Do you think you could participate in this one?"

"Dear, I'm afraid that this kind of stuff is just not something want to- "

"I think that you should Bambi, it might be nice to see you actually try and do something nice for once."

Lucifer said shooting alastor a look of intimidation and smugness. Alastor sighed as his smile was barely there.everyone in the lobby was watching and waiting to see what was going to happen next with wide eyes.

"I suppose I can do one activity before I do my Broadcast. Alastor said."