What looked like the end became worse

*MmH! MPMH! MMMMMH!*
Emily desperately tried to yell for help as she struggled with the ropes, she had woken up less than an hour ago and was already back at trying to free herself. This was her third time attempting at this, she had woken up from passing out and sleeping though the night earlier but the second she was fully awake she struggled with the ropes until she passed out again.

She was trying everything she could and getting little success at it, wiggling and using her one free wing but it wasn't working. Emily was sure she had bruises on the side of her body from when she landed on each time she fell from attempting to fly using her free wing. Her body ached and stung like crazy begging her to stop her wing was incredibly worn out, but Emily refused to give up.

She didn't know how long it had been, but she knew that she was going to keep going until she was free. The ropes had been slightly moved and loosened from it all, but heavenly ropes were a lot stronger than they looked.

I need to get out of these ropes, but how!! I've tried everything I can. I refuse to give up! Not when everyone down there is in danger, what do I do!? Curse my sister for doing this to me! Can't she see how wrong it is, she's a seraphim just like me, how could she do this to me. Wait, .... She's a seraphim just like me, Mabye if I change back into my form the ropes will break from the heavenly light!

Emily conjured all the strength left in her body and used it to change into her seraphim form, Emily tried to stay awake as she felt everything left in her drain from using her magic while she was so exhausted but she passed out while changing. She was now lying on the ground in her seraphim from, as the ropes fried next to her.

"Are you sure this is gonna work?"
Angel asked looking at Charlie uncertain

"It has to." 
Charlie said willingly

The fight had been going on for a while now, Lucifer had a small gash on his face from a sword that was thrown at him by Raphael. Bruised almost everywhere and had Litte left to give but refused to give up, alastor had several small cuts from Swords getting very close to him.

Both men were torn up but not badly injured at all, they both still had one thing that the angels didn't have, patience with will. Gabriel was getting tiered of this, he had been fighting with Lucifer long enough he was done with this cat and mouse game.

Charlie looked over at Azreal and called out to him.

"Hey!....... HEY!"
She yelled grabbing his attention.
"You gonna stand there and be a pussy!? HUH BITCH!?"

Charlie yelled pissing Azreal off, this whole fight he had been trying his best to fight but really sucked at aiming.

Azreal flew closer to the hole in the wall and Lucifer saw him looking away from Gabriel and Raphael With rage in his eyes. Azreal light a beam of holy light towards the group just as he was about to fire it Lucifer yelled out to him.

"DONT YOU HURT MY-!" *UGH!*
Lucifer cried as he felt angelic steel go though his shoulder. Gabriel had managed to stab him taking the blade out and then throwing him to the ground.

Azreal shot the light at the group, causing the shields to break instantly, once the smog cleared Charlie looked around seeing that everyone was ok she ran out with everyone following her. The group began fighting the angels Raphael left Gabriel to help, Gabriel landed next to Lucifer's body and when Lucifer stood up Gabriel pushed him to the ground.