Bonding exercises

Charlie's eyes lit up and she clapped her hands together and brought everyone into a circle.

"Ok everyone today is going to be a bonding/trust exercise. I'm going to be putting everyone in their pairs now."

"Angel your going to be with husk!"

"Alastor I'm putting you with my dad."

"And vaggie you are with me today!"

"Alright everyone I have hand picked an activity for all of us to trust each other. But before we begin I want to explain to everyone how this will work....~"

As Charlie was going on Lucifer's heart raced , this activity was made specifically for bonding and the thought of him bonding with alastor right now ,sent blush to his cheeks.

"Alright everyone today our activity is dancing!We shall all dance the waltz."
Charlie announced.
Husk and angel looked at each other smiling. Cherri bomb was on her phone not really paying attention while niffty was trying to kill a roach. Vaggie smiled warmly at Charlie as Charlie went to put in a Record to a record player. However Lucifer and alastor were both not pleased, Lucifer was blushing madly at this point while alastor's ears pinned back and his smile hung in by a thread as his annoyed expression turned into anger.

He didn't even want to do this he was solely doing this because of what Lucifer had said. Lucifer owning his soul was not fun he hated that he was underpowered be someone who seemingly was pathetic. As the music started everyone got into their positions for the dance they had chosen. Lucifer looked at alastor in a panic.Alastor sighed and extended his hand getting in a beginning waltz position.

Lucifer looked at alastor before taking his hand,he instinctively put his hand on alastor's shoulder while alastor placed his hand on Lucifer's waist. Lucifer stared at the ground to avoid seeing alastor's face, he hoped it would stop the blush from becoming more noticeable. Alastor's face went from angry and annoyed to a content settle. He watched Lucifer carefully as they waltzed, seeing every moment and small breath he took. Alastor gave an amused smile,and whispered just loud enough for Lucifer to hear over the music.

"~You know my king, it's considered rude to not look at your partner when dancing.~"

Lucifer's face blushed a heavy golden from embarrassment and anger. He looked directly up at alastor
"Sorry, I haven't danced in a while."

Alastor chuckled and looked directly in Lucifer's eyes.
"Really, well I must say. For someone who seemed so set on doing this frivolous nonsense. You seem to be regretting it no?"

"TSK, I do not. I'm just hot! Lucifer whisper yelled."

Alastor laughed and spun Lucifer around and caught him back into the first position of the dance. Lucifer looked at alastor's smiling face and looked back down.

"Cocky basterd."
Lucifer said under his breath
Just then the song ended, Charlie turned the record player off and then began to speak.
"Ok everyone todays exercise was a complete success! I'm so very proud of all of those who participated in todays morning activity." "-especially you alastor, I know this is not really your thing but I do appreciate you doing it for me!"
Charlie smiled at alastor her eyes lit up with happiness and she proudly dismissed everyone for the afternoon.

Angel, Cherri and husk all sat down at the bar together they all just instinctively wanted a small drink. Charlie and vaggie both were looking over some plans and Lucifer took his gaze of alastor for one second and then looked back he was gone.

" what the fuck? We're did he go?" Lucifer asked pointing to the empty space where alastor just was. Charlie looked at her dad and then at the space before she told him.

"Alastor normally dose his radio broadcast when we are doing morning exercises. I guess because he did the exercise this time he's probably in his tower doing his cast."

" oh right, I forgot he had his tower." Lucifer noticed that alastor had dropped his pocket watch. strange I had no idea he carried one of these. Lucifer thought to himself as he picked up the watch and then teleported outside of alastor's room. He walked inside and went to the far left side were a door stood. Lucifer opened the door to find a tall staircase leading up to the tower. As he got closer to the main area of the tower he heard something.

Singing?