Chapter 6- Meeting officially.. My name is..

For a short one minute misalignment of the camera, it took more than two hours to complete shooting. This director is a prominent director in China but the old man has a very strange temperament. When he is working, no one is pleasing to his eyes. Even a well-behaved 20 something-year-old little girl got scolded by him to tears. This is the third time that ZhouXiang is working with him so he is well aware of his temper. No matter how he wants to redo a particular scene, ZhouXiang will not be angry. It's not that he doesn't have a a temper, but he only knows that if he gets irritated, then the old man is even more irritated. Today, no one needs to think about leaving.

After completing the scene, ZhouXiang's body sweated profusely. The old man was very satisfied and even remembered his name. After filming, he told him, "This film is short of a character. If you have time in your schedule, talk to Ah Cheng. There aren't many scenes. In all, you won't appear for more than half an hour but the pay is guaranteed to your satisfaction."

ZhouXiang smiled, "Thank you. You personally talked to me about such a trivial matters, I feel so thankful. If I can't make time in my schedule then I'm obviously thinking too high of myself. I'll go talk to Cheng Ge then. In the future, if there are such opportunities, I hope Director Wang will still think of me."

The old man nodded expressionlessly. But from the fact that he did not get angry for two hours, he was very satisfied with ZhouXiang's performance.

"Hey, WangYuDong is here."

Everyone looked toward the doorway. WangYuDong walked in with two assistants tagging along behind him. He is wearing a pair of sunglasses, in a casual suit. His entire person looked extraordinarily handsome, immediately attracted everyone's attention.

WangYuDong is a movie star who had just become popular in the past two years. It is said that his background is exceptional. His debut was from ancient drama specifically produced to boost his popularity. WangYuDong can be said to have all the credentials to be popular: his outward appearance is excellent; his speech and mannerisms fitting, adding on having such people to promote him. Although his performances in the beginning were a bit bumpy, but it couldn't stop his attractive face from appearing in all kinds of media outlets every day. Therefore, he had been steadily rising in popularity, so popular that he is currently the top earning artist in YiXing Media.

Originally, ZhouXiang was doing stuntman jobs on the side. But with the advantage of having a figure very similar to that of WangYuDong, he also followed along and climbed up his career. Now, as long as WangYuDong needs a stuntman, they basically will look for him.

After WangYuDong came in, he laughed and removed his sunglasses to greet the staff. There is not a trace of arrogance. He quickly rushed to apologize to Director Wang. He did not explain why he was late, but just apologized with a smile to the old man.

With WangYuDong being so humble, Director Wang could not be angry at him so merely had him go quickly to get dressed up.

After WangYuDong finished appeasing Director Wang, he turned to look at ZhouXiang, "Hi Ah Xiang."

ZhouXiang smiled and nodded, "Dong Ge, you're here." He's actually a few years older than WangYuDong and has more experience, but his position and status is merely paltry. There is no reason for WangYuDong to call him 'Ge'. However, he does not hate WangYuDong. WangYuDong especially knows how to conduct himself. As long as there is no conflicting interest with him, he always gives people a very gentlemanly image. Regarding WangYuDong's rumors, ZhouXiang is too lazy to care. He's just a minor stuntman; it would be impossible for him to have any conflict of interest with WangYuDong in his life. The two simply coexisted in harmony, which is good.

WangYuDong patted him on his shoulder, "You're finished with filming, go take a shower and change. You are so sweaty. If you catch a cold, who can I depend on to be my stuntman?"