Chapter 65

Chapter 65 – A Mother’s Warning

After eating, ZhouXiang went to clean up the kitchen.

At this time, YanMingXiu was also done with his phone call and had returned to the living room.

ZhouXiang grabbed his coat, looking as though he wanted to leave but still asked for YanMingXiu’s permission, “President Yan, may I go home first?”

YanMingXiu glanced at him but didn’t answer.

ZhouXiang put the coat down again and waited for YanMingXiu’s response.

YanMingXiu unexpectedly asked, “Where’s your home?”

“It’s… close by.” ZhouXiang didn’t know why he asked this, and added, “President Yan if you……call me, I can come over at any time.” After ZhouXiang said that, he showed a self-mocking smile. It was very slight but YanMingXiu still caught it.

YanMingXiu stood up, “I’ll take you back.”

“Yan… no need. It’s very close… only ten to twenty minutes walk, I could go back by myself.”

YanMingXiu didn’t allow him to refuse and had already started to get dressed. He persistently added, “I’ll take you.”

ZhouXiang couldn’t refuse.

After YanMingXiu took him to the neighborhood, he had no intention to leave. Instead, he followed ZhouXiang out of the car and said naturally, “You said that your mother’s health is not good? I want to go visit.”

ZhouXiang’s expression changed slightly, “President Yan… This is not appropriate right? My home is such a small place, how could it accommodate your noble……”

YanMingXiu waved his hand and look at him warningly, “ZhouXiang, if you talk to me like this again, I will seal your mouth.” Sometimes he could feel that when ZhouXiang talks to him in a very polite and respectfull manner, it would also at the same time be tinged with a trace of sarcasm. But he didn’t understand why. It seems that ZhouXiang didn’t have much opposition in being his boy toy so it’s really not necessary for him to be emotionally unbalanced, right?

ZhouXiang really shut his mouth. Whatever intent YanMingXiu had in wanting to go to his home, ZhouXiang would have no ways to stop him. He couldn’t possibly coax him to leave.

Just because YanMingXiu gave him a condo and money, he had to bend his spine in front of YanMingXiu this lifetime.

The two men took the elevator upstairs. When ZhouXiang opened the door, ChenYing’s voice immediately sounded, “XiuFen (Auntie Wang )?”

“It’s me, Mom.”

ZhouXiang led YanMingXiu into the home as ChenYing came out from the room. While walking, she grumbled, “XiuFen went grocery shopping and its been a long time……Oh? This is……” ChenYing saw YanMingXiu and is utterly startled.

When average people meet YanMingXiu, they would naturally be captivated by his celestial appearance. Being startled is really not much.

ChenYing had never really seen such attractive man in real life; so good looking that he seems to have come out of a painting. In any case, she was also an intellectual but she couldn’t even find a suitable adjective to describe her shock in seeing YanMingXiu. She quickly regained her senses. YanMingXiu seems to be a celebrity. She had been staying home all day and spent most of her time watching TV so it’s not surprising that she could recognize YanMingXiu.

ChenYing is a little excited, “Isn’t he that celebrity?” Her eyes switched back and forth between ZhouXiang and YanMingXiu, and finally looked to her son for an answer.