Chapter 50

When ZhouXiang heard that voice, all the fine hairs on his body stood up….How could it be him?!

He immediately remembered that besides him and YanMingXiu, there was one other person who knew where he put the spare key. At the time, this person had a very good relationship with him and went to his home almost every day. LanXiRong!

One time ZhouXiang wasn’t at home and couldn’t leave but LanXiRong had come to his place so ZhouXiang told him the location of the spare key. After all, at the time he trusted LanXiRong and there was nothing valuable at home. That was the only time. Ever since then, every time LanXiRong came over, he was always home so he had long since forgotten about this.

It wasn’t until the encounter with LanXiRong at this strange time that he suddenly remembered.

What to do?!!

LanXiRong quickly turned on the lights in the living room. His first reaction was that there is a thief. Sure enough, a man wearing a cap, sunglasses and a mask with his face tightly concealed fell onto the ground. As he tumbled, several bills and hundred yuan bills fell out of his pocket.

LanXiRong angrily shouted, “You fucking dare to steal things here!” He hastily rushed up in a step, not even giving ZhouXiang a chance to react as he stepped on ZhouXiang’s calf.

ZhouXiang smothered his groans. It was so painful he almost cried out.

LanXiRong bent over and was going to capture him. ZhouXiang remembered there was a potted plant behind him, so he reached behind and grabbed a handful of soil from the potted plant and didn’t hesitate to throw it toward LanXiRong’s face.

LanXiRong was caught unprepared and couldn’t open his eyes for a moment.

ZhouXiang took the opportunity to bolt up from the ground and kicked LanXiRong to the ground, then with big step jumped over him and fled out the door.

The soil went into LanXiRong’s eyes so tears gushed out. He forcefully turned his head and sees the thief’s back as he fled out the door. His legs slightly slanted, but that figure, LanXiRong faintly felt that he had seen it somewhere.

ZhouXiang ran out of the neighborhood. When he ran down the stairs, he faintly saw that several of his neighbors had turned on their lights. They were likely awakened from the shouting and commotions.

As he ran, he removed the things from his face and threw it into the trash can. These were things he brought to disguise himself as he got near the neighborhood. At this time, most of the people in the neighborhood are sleeping, but there are still people on the main street. These things would easily make people suspicious.

He ran out hundreds of meters away. It was only when he saw that LanXiRong didn’t catch up that he finally felt relieved.

His heart were in leaps and bounds, as if it is about to jump out of his body. ZhouXiang has never been so nervously tensed his entire life. He can’t imagine how he could explain this if he was caught by LanXiRong. Confess to him?

When ZhouXiang thought of this possibility, his heart beat even faster. Perhaps, LanXiRong can accept his identity?

No, he can’t hold on to this kind of wishful thinking. The reason why ZhouXiang didn’t dare to let anyone know, for the most part is to protect himself. This kind of outrageous thing, once it is discovered by others, the impact it could bring him is completely unpredictable. Even though he still trusts CaiWei and LanXiRong, he still does not dare to take these risks.

ZhouXiang hid in the corner for a long time. He is now half a kilometer away from the neighborhood. But because he was hidden directly in front of the neighborhood, he could clearly see the neighborhood’s gate. He originally planned to return home quickly, but he suddenly wanted to see if LanXiRong would call the police.