Chapter 118 - Some Peaceful Days

In order to care for YanMingXiu, ZhouXiang didn’t go out for a few days except when needed to buy necessities.

This is the first time he is taking on a leading role. Just thinking about it is inconceivable. He doesn’t feel that he is qualified enough. If it wasn’t for YanMingXiu, he likely would never have such an opportunity in his life. So his demands on himself are extremely strict.

Sometimes YanMingXiu would sit quietly on the side and observe ZhouXiang read the scripted lines over and over again, using various kinds of emotions and moods to portay the role within the scripted context and surrounding environments. They could just sit and do this for an entire afternoon with neither feeling tired.

ZhouXiang felt that his entire heart had been heated up. He didn’t need to do anything in particular everyday besides quietly and peacefully passing this ordinary life with YanMingXiu, getting up early to eat, taking a nap at noon, relaxing in the afternoon, and sleeping at night. These are ordinary things but because there is a special person by his side, it had become extraordinary. Every minute and second that he spends with YanMingXiu makes him feel immensely happy.

Sometimes he felt that his home is a secret space. As long as they continue to stay here, just like they did in the beginning, they would continue to live peacefully and happily. But once they leave the confirnes of this home, they would return to the real world and endless troubles are surely to follow.

Although ZhouXiang knew that evading the issues wouldn’t solve anything but his mind had also become lazy, hoping that this kind of peaceful days can last a little longer.

Unfortunately, this peaceful life couldn’t last over a week and YanMingXiu is already unable to sit still. There were many things he had to deal with in his company. After his rib fracture had recovered a bit and wasn’t as painful, JiangYuan came to pick him up to go to work.

After he left, ZhouXiang also resumed his routine work, such as horse riding, memorizing the script, and losing weight to prepare for the filming in two months.

After the release of the MV with LanXiRong, his image had greatly improved. Now that he has a bit of fame, his work also increased. Any free time that could be used for work, he would have CaiWei reach out to his connections, not wanting let any opportunities to make money slip away.

His thought is very simple. He wanted to repay YanMingXiu. If only he could repay the two million is when he could finally lift his head in front of the Yan family.

On this day, he went back to the company to discuss a job. When he passed by the office, he was stopped by a colleague.

Ah Liu smiled with his hand on his shoulder and voiced, “Xiang Ge, you haven’t come to the company for a long time.”

“Of course! You’ve all missed me like crazy, right?” ZhouXiang said sarcastically.

Ah Liu and the others laughed. Lao Zhou patted the table, “ZhouXiang, you brat is not ordinary. Now that you have a bit of fame, you don’t have to help me move equipment anymore.”

“Zhou Ge, don’t treat me like an outsider. If you need me to help move the equipment, I’ll be there.”

ZhouXiang has always liked this company because it is a lot more compassionate and warmly compared to other average companies. The rumor of his intimate relationship with YanMingXiu has long not been a secret but these people are still able to talk to him without any judgements. This point alone already made ZhouXiang felt very touched.

Ah Liu said mysteriously to ZhouXiang, “Xiang Ge, come over here, let’s gossip.”

ZhouXiang smiled, “What kind of gossip, you sound so excited?”