Chapter 21

LanXiRong eyes are a little red. He’s only in his early twenties and has never truly fallen in love with anyone. In fact, he didn’t even know whether he liked men or women, but his intuition tells him that he doesn’t want to give Xiang Ge to anyone.

Before he achieved any level of success, only ZhouXiang was good to him. After he became popular, none of those people close to him are genuinely good to him.

ZhouXiang blinked and quickly calmed down, “XiRong, do you know what you’re talking about?”

“I know.”

“Let go of me first,” ZhouXiang pushed him a bit but couldn’t get him to let go. LanXiRong looked at him persistently. ZhouXiang uttered hopelessly, “Let me go. If others see us like this, you don’t know what rumor it’s going to turn into,” ZhouXiang very slowly pushed him away.

LanXiRong half-squinted his eyes, finally calming down, “I’m serious with what I said, Xiang Ge. I don’t trust anyone else. They all have ulterior motives. You’re the only one that is truly good to me.”

ZhouXiang smiled bitterly, “I also have an ulterior motive. At that time, didn’t I find you attractive?”

LanXiRong grinned at him, “At least, when I had nothing, only you are willing to help me unconditionally. I know that you liked me before. What about now? Is there not a bit of feelings now?”

ZhouXiang didn’t know how to explain it to him. At that time, the feeling he has for LanXiRong could be said as ‘like.’ He really liked him. But it was exactly the same as when he first saw YanMingXiu. He was just attracted to his appearance. ZhouXiang had never avoided a man whom he considered to be good looking. But in order to really have this person in his heart, there must be a process. LanXiRong didn’t give him that time before having a fall-out with him. No romantic feelings could withstand this kind of game. He no longer had any feelings for him.

Moreover, he already has YanMingXiu.

He felt very vexed and hopeless in LanXiRong’s reversal in wanting to be with him, because he knew that LanXiRong is not GAY.

ZhouXiang sighed, “XiRong, you don’t like men, stop messing around okay?”

“But I like you.”

“What you feel for me is not ‘like.’ It’s dependence. You don’t have any relatives or friends in Beijing so you feel that I am trustworthy. You relied on me. But you don’t like me, don’t waste our times.”

LanXiRong reluctantly clenched his fists, his lips trembled slightly.

ZhouXiang lowly uttered, “Go back and think about it carefully. You’re not that young, you should be able to figure it out.”

LanXiRong wants to refute but didn’t know what to say. If ZhouXiang was still single, he would definitely not refuse him. The resentment in his heart has nowhere to vent. He was so angry that he turned and kicked the trash can.

ZhouXiang had a bit of headache. He no longer said anything and just walked silently past him.

LanXiRong looking at his back silhouette, his expression full of unwillingness.

ZhouXiang drove to the set. The movie starring WangYuDong hit a few bumps in the middle, but still it was very quickly nearing completion. Today ZhouXiang is acting as WangYuDong’s stuntman for a fighting scene at a tavern.

As soon as he arrived on the set, he felt that the atmosphere was not right. The staff was busy with their heads down, no one spoke a word.

He looked inside, Director Wang and WangYuDong stood face to face. Director Wang looked angry. Although WangYuDong put on his signature smile of a gentleman, his smile appeared forced.