Chapter 108 Let's Start Over

ZhouXiang asked unsurely, “Downstairs?”

“Yeah.”

“He can come out?” ZhouXiang suddenly felt nervous. When he thought of YanMingXiu waiting downstairs, he felt that even going downstairs is a difficult problem.

How should he face him?

“My grandfather let him out. He said that two children loving and bickering, sooner or later, they’ll awaken from their senses. From the start, he doesn’t believe that you guys will last. After all, MingXiu is only 24 years old. The people around his age had already changed (partners) a dozen times.” YanMingSu smiled faintly, “My grandfather is very busy. He really doesn’t have the time to be caring about these grandchildren affairs. He merely stepped in this time because he felt that MingXiu had gone too far. I also urged my dad. MingXiu is free for a while. However, I’m afraid that there are still many challenges in the future. The two of you must be mentally prepared. Hopefully at the time, you two don’t come and bother me is good enough.”

ZhouXiang smiled bitterly, not knowing what else to say.

YanMingSu said these words blatantly, not leaving out anything. ZhouXiang was swept into it. The important thing is that YanMingXiu is downstairs. He had rejected YanMingXiu many times but YanMingXiu never gave up. And he, himself have also reached his limit. He has been struggling for too long in the predicament of whether to advance or retreat. If he still don’t make a decision, the first one to collapse would be him.

And right now, he decided to go downstairs.

Having been torturing each other for too long, ZhouXiang felt extremely exhausted. This relationship has almost changed him completely, not just on the outside but even with his state of mind. He has become vastly different from the person he was before. But he still wants to be himself. If he has to go back and follow his old path to become his true self again, he is willing to make this gamble. After all, for him to give up YanMingXiu at this time, he really is……

ZhouXiang stood up and looked at himself through the glass of the bookcase. Reflected back at him is a pale, pitiful looking face. He wiped his face with a tissue, wanting to make himself look a bit normal. He didn’t want to frighten ChenYing.

“I… I’m going down.”

“Wait, I still have something to say.”

“What is it?”

“In case you become a part of my Yan family, don’t put my mom’s action to heart. It’s WangYuDong fanning the fire beside her, making things sound very severe so she sent my dad’s lackey to see your mom.”

ZhouXiang clenched his fist, “Not unusual, this surname Wang is my nemesis.”

“This fellow had not been too honest recently but my sister is pregnant, I can’t touch him…” YanMingSu smiled, “But I still have to give him some lesson to let him know that he is not qualified to take charge of our Yan’s family matters.”

At this time, ZhouXiang could care less about WangYuDong. Whether or not WangYuDong is dead or alive has nothing to do with him. Although WangYuDong has played an important role in both of his lives, he is definitely a role that God sent to try him. Just thinking more of this, his head would hurt. He might as well not even think about it.

When he opened the door to go out, ChenYing was standing in the living room, seeming to be hesitating to knock on his door. She is shocked upon seeing him come out.

ZhouXiang looked at her, “Mom, YanMingXiu is just downstairs.”

ChenYing opened her mouth, unconsciously laying her hand on her chest. She sighed, “Then go on down. The weather is so cold, keep warm.”